Outside of the top 4 WRs, which one will be the best?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I'm surprised how many are giving it to the Chiefs just cause it's the Chiefs... it's not like they turn garbage into gold by any means. They've had a number of decently high picks in recent years that didn't do anything. Hardman, Moore, and Toney (I know they didn't draft him) are examples. Juju and MVS didn't see any substantial performance increases in the offense either.

I dunno... I think the offense does a good job of sharing the ball and also dumping the ball to RBs. Mahomes also tends to go for shorter/easier passes more and more as he matures, which doesn't benefit Worthy's game very well. I can see Worthy being good cause the Chiefs are good on offense, but I can't see him being the best of the class. He's coming in sharing the ball big time with Hollywood, Kelce, and Rice. Really, Hill is the only WR to become special from KC, and he took that monster step when he left. Rice may be the second hit for them too, but even he will have a hard time being the best in his class.
I mean, Toney won them the Super Bowl last year, and Hardman won them the Super Bowl this year.

The Chiefs get the benefit of the doubt because they’re a ready-made offense run by the best coach in the league and helmed by the best quarterback in the league.

Players look really good in the Chiefs offense, and the Chiefs also get a ton of attention. So if a guy like Worthy looks good, the PR machine is already working for him.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I mean, Toney won them the Super Bowl last year, and Hardman won them the Super Bowl this year.

The Chiefs get the benefit of the doubt because they’re a ready-made offense run by the best coach in the league and helmed by the best quarterback in the league.

Players look really good in the Chiefs offense, and the Chiefs also get a ton of attention. So if a guy like Worthy looks good, the PR machine is already working for him.
But neither of them are remotely considered “the best”. Hardman is actually jobless right now. Random people catch TDs all the time. It just goes to my point that the Chiefs plug and chug at WR… next man up. As for PR, I’d almost argue the opposite effect. If Worthy does good, credit will probably be taken away from him… saying he’s only doing so well cause he has Reid and Mahomes. Who knows though? My only real point is that playing WR on the Chiefs doesn’t make you a shoe-in to put up the numbers required to be considered the best of a group. The ball is shared a lot and they have a lot of guys to spread to there now.

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Chiefs ran Toney out of town, but let's act like he was great for them.