Pace + Nagy’s Jobs Are on the Line Next Year....

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Who said he was?
A lot of post with the words Trubisky and Foles.....Foles has a contract Mitch doesn’t but he is still on the team until they refuse to tag him in Feb on the 29th which they obviously will not.

DammitFullerTurnUrHead!

Liked Posts:
A lot of post with the words Trubisky and Foles.....Foles has a contract Mitch doesn’t but he is still on the team until they refuse to tag him in Feb on the 29th which they obviously will not.
In the post you quoted I was saying that given how low Mitch set the bar, it wouldnt take much for a rookie QB to impress and improve upon what Mitch has done the last few years, not that Mitch was being brought back.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’m just going to check out I want nothing to do with investing time into this doomed season. I’ll watch the games but I know next season is going to be horrible. I can’t believe they are going to do this, but I can believe it.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The Bears will be start Foles

draft Oline and wide receiver and plug in cheap vets on the defense .

They will focus on building an Oline that can open up holes for Monty and protecting Foles .

If someone falls into their lap they might bite but they wont go chasing more qb drama .

LOL! If Pace and Nagy told George this was their plan he would tell them to get the fuck out of the building. It would be really fucking brilliant of them to bring back the QB that sucked the worst out of the two instead of trying to improve it. I mean, it's not like it's the most important position on the team or anything...

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL! If Pace and Nagy told George this was their plan he would tell them to get the fuck out of the building. It would be really fucking brilliant of them to bring back the QB that sucked the worst out of the two instead of trying to improve it. I mean, it's not like it's the most important position on the team or anything...
Hopefully they tell Foles he isnt the starter and he retires.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Hopefully they tell Foles he isnt the starter and he retires.
He can stay as the backup, but there's not doubt in my mind there's gonna be a new starter next season.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He can stay as the backup, but there's not doubt in my mind there's gonna be a new starter next season.
He makes like $20m so it would be better to find a way to get rid of him.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No rookie QB is coming in and doing that right away. And definitely not in Nagy’s 5 years to learn offense..:
If that were the plan, expect Jones to be their target. He could run a scaled down version of Nagy's dream O in a short time.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
backwards ass organization but is expected. Dead men walking making moves that can affect the future. Either they bring in a retread qb saddling us with another shit contract or trade away the farm to draft a qb doesn’t bode well if the ship sinks. The money dumb George could have saved by dumping these two morons would have been more than the loss keeping them.

another unwatchable year guess we used to it by now

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
This “group” is most likely done. It’s a last year ditch to blow up the roster, get cap friendly numbers for the following year and then new GM/HC brought in to fix this mess.