Pace or Nagy...go on RECORD!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe that in the hearts and minds of the majority of Bears fans, they would welcome a full rebuild beginning first with the elimination of Pace and Nagy. However, if they had to chose one, and only one, WHO should they fire and WHY?

I would keep Ryan Pace and fire Matt Nagy. Following 63BearsFan's DUT theory (LOL) Pace has structured a great defense. Now, they have severely underperformed this year but I blame the majority of that on coaching. Again, Pace's fault but no one predicted the D under Pagano to regress this much.

The defense has some spots to fill beginning with the DC but what team is perfect throughout every position?

On offense, Pace has butchered the QB position. It's been a comedy of errors beginning with his statement about drafting a QB every year. Hilarious. Mitch is a mental midget and Nagy was a "hot" hire that has failed miserably.

However, Arob has been excellent. Monty is a boss hoss, and Kmet and Mooney have superstar potential IMO. The offensive line needs both tackles upgraded but I like the interior and they have been playing better.

Nagy....is Nagy and he's an egotistical asshat who thinks he's better and more revered than he really is. I'd fire him tomorrow if I was in charge to send a message to the team.

For now, I'd fire Nagy and keep Pace. What say you?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fire pace. The rosters sucks. There is no depth anywhere but DE.

Liked Posts:
Easily Nagy....idk what value he brings to this team anymore other his typical rah rah attitude. Not to mention him brining in Pagano to butcher a defense full of talent & potential.

Pace can go too, I don't care, but he's less of a problem.

Reactions: DC

gocbears

Liked Posts:
The best bang for the firing buck if you can only get rid of one would be Nagy. If you gave the pink slip to Pace, Nagy & Pagano are still here. If you show the door to Nagy, the new HC will pick his new staff (= Pagano gone as well)

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
You can't let the HC go and allow the erroneous GM to hire another HC???? No quality HC and staff would come into that situation with the GM on shaky ground. I think you would either fire both and reboot or you fire the GM and allow the new GM to come in an put pressure on the existing HC to produce and if he doesn't the new GM can bring his new regime.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Go after Jim Harbaugh

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If I HAD to pick just one to fire, it would be Nagy, but they both need to go

coolio

Liked Posts:
Nagy, only reason his record was positive was the defense Pace built. Although they've sucked the last month. What is Nagy good at?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Pace

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Do we get to fire the other one after the 2021 season or is this like a 5 year deal?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Definitely would keep pace over Nagy. You could look at a lot of positive things that pace has done, mixed in with some bad. I can’t look at a single positive thing Nagy has done. In fact, the OC is more qualified and better at assimilating an offense. Nagy brings nothing to the table.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I will say the same thing I said last time this was brought up...

I want Pace fired. I want Nagy fired out of a cannon.

gt07

Liked Posts:
You don’t just flush one turd. You flush them all.

• Dislike

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Keep em both.