Pace visits Notre Dame Blowout

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And after that when you have an All Pro and the best OL in the NFL and Trubisky has all day to throw and 120 yards rushing is an okay day, you will recover.

Drafting great players never pisses me off.

Drafting undersized, athletically limited OLBs or short armed-injured back OTs does.

LOL. Dude can easily be a bust just like any other high first round pick. If you can guarantee me he’ll be great, sure I’ll draft him. But he can be a bust just like any other position player, so I’ll take my chances on a higher impact player at a position of weakness.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Scouts who did advance work on the 2018 class told me they were really intrigued with St. Brown. They say he is a super-polished route runner with tremendous speed, athletic ability, body control, and hands. Other scouts aren't as high on him and graded him on Day 2 of the 2018 NFL Draft.

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/draft2018charlie_2.php#ixzz4wG7FaqrD

If the Bears could get him in the second round, that would be phenomenal.

St. Brown is going to be a much better pro than college player. He has been hampered by poor qb play. Very talented polished wr. I think he may end up similar to stefon diggs if he goes to the right team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk