Packers Cut All Pro Guard Josh Sitton

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Anything more to add to this thread or are you going to continue to act like a bitch?

Nope, your hypocrisy pretty much sums it up. Any more questions? Or do you want to continue to contradict your own advice?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Nope, your hypocrisy pretty much sums it up. Any more questions? Or do you want to continue to contradict your own advice?

I haven't contradicted anything, I asked you nicely, it's clear you can't let go, I carried on with the thread topic, you continue to troll. I can't help you, you're only here to troll so eh, Reported.

If you don't believe me go check the post where I said no one cared with your bitch squabble with PAPA ... Just sayin'

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I haven't contradicted anything, I asked you nicely, it's clear you can't let go, I carried on with the thread topic, you continue to troll. I can't help you, you're only here to troll so eh, Reported.

So more hypocrisy? Ok got it.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
if that's true post the thread if not stfu. I am not going to debate he said she said stuff that was over a year ago. back on topic please

Pretty much the same reaction that you had then. Then I did re-post the proof, then you went into a spasm of trying to explain it away. Then multiple posters started to call you on it, and on and on. So I should have expected no difference now.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
FFS
NO one gives a fuck!!!!!!!!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
God damnit, and another thread dies a forum move death. Hope you cunts are happy.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
FFS
NO one gives a fuck!!!!!!!!

10953-What-Do-You-Want.gif

Mitchapalooza

who the fuck moved this? it's extremely bears related. fuck off.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
God damnit, and another thread dies a forum move death. Hope you cunts are happy.

Newblood doesn't care as long as he derails it, he wins the internet for the day

Fucking cunt.

:lmao: