Packers Cut All Pro Guard Josh Sitton

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Now you're not making any sense. Take a seat again ;)

I know, reading is hard. You'll eventually get it though.

Remember when you said people should argue in PM and then didn't take your own advice? Yeah, I remember also.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I know, reading is hard. You'll eventually get it though.

Remember when you said people should argue in PM and then didn't take your own advice? Yeah, I remember also.

Yeah but you didn't listen to it in the first place and you managed to destroy a thread by being a complete child about things on the internet. Let that sink in. You won though eh? E-notch it, top stuff.

:pace:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
a47.jpg

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Yeah but you didn't listen to it in the first place and you managed to destroy a thread by being a complete child about things on the internet. Let that sink in. You won though eh? E-notch it, top stuff.

:pace:

Funny how in your delusional mind, that you feel you had nothing to do with it. But hey, maybe I'm expecting to much.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Funny how in your delusional mind, that you feel you had nothing to do with it. But hey, maybe I'm expecting to much.

Now I never said that, but you couldn't just accept you were in the wrong and went with the next best thing which was to troll and carry it on. FFS give it up, you have all the quippy come backs and all the scathing remarks about me including the hilariously funny one about my mental state and my meds. Classic! Who told you any of that and why did you believe them ...

That old light bulb gone on yet ... We'll see.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Now I never said that, but you couldn't just accept you were in the wrong and went with the next best thing which was to troll and carry it on. FFS give it up, you have all the quippy come backs and all the scathing remarks about me including the hilariously funny one about my mental state and my meds. Classic! Who told you any of that and why did you believe them ...

That old light bulb gone on yet ... We'll see.

Funny, I don't see anywhere in here where you accept any fault. I did notice you blame other people though.

And sometimes when the sky is blue, you call it blue. And when water is wet, you call it wet.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I saw an opportunity at a classic meme and took it. Sorry if that got your panties in a bunch.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I saw an opportunity at a classic meme and took it. Sorry if that got your panties in a bunch.

christ am I going to have to go back to posting in green? How far gone do you think I am..

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Funny, I don't see anywhere in here where you accept any fault. I did notice you blame other people though.

And sometimes when the sky is blue, you call it blue. And when water is wet, you call it wet.

Nah, being sorry is something you should never be, this place taught me that. Water is wet but I am not totally sure about the sky being blue ...

Light buld not come on yet? Fuck a duck never mind.

Wanna leave this now or want to keep cracking that skull of yours against a brick wall?

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Nah, being sorry is something you should never be, this place taught me that. Water is wet but I am not totally sure about the sky being blue ...

Light buld not come on yet? Fuck a duck never mind.

Wanna leave this now or want to keep cracking that skull of yours against a brick wall?

giphy.gif

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now you have to shit on every other future move the Bears will make and keep us all from hearing the old man bitch about EVERY....SINGLE....MOVE......IT'S SOOOOO EXHAUSTING.

Haha. Yeah. You're right. Damnit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This has Akeem Hicks all over it. Don't let the man leave. They need him quite a bit.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If the Bears are trying to sign Sitton, shouldn't this be in the main forum?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
#calledit