Packers Cut All Pro Guard Josh Sitton

Geno

Liked Posts:
I do not want to see Sitton in a Bears uniform. Just look the other way Pace.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Just sign the man! Don't let him leave Halas Hall without a contract. Any OL configuration with him in it will be an improvement. I have him at LG.....moving Cody eventually into Center when Ted shows that he's really not a Starter....

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I never said that

Yeah, Bullshit. You and I had it out about that very subject, prior to it happening. And me calling you out on it afterwards and you waffling.

You maybe have chosen to forget, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen and that I and possibly others remember it happening. Soooo... Yeah.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Bullshit. You and I had it out about that very subject, prior to it happening. And me calling you out on it afterwards and you waffling.

You maybe have chosen to forget, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen and that I and possibly others remember it happening. Soooo... Yeah.

I doubt anyone else coming to this thread gives much of a fuck about this, tell him on his wall or via pm so you can internet win some more, eh?

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I doubt anyone else coming to this thread gives much of a fuck about this, tell him on his wall or via pm so you can internet win some more, eh?

STFU, before I backhand you in your tooth

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
tumblr_n241fy22i61toamj8o1_400.gif

Newblood

Liked Posts:
You wish you could, take it else where, CHILD.

What happened to taking it to PM or wall? Or maybe you think your own advice doesn't apply to you? Derp

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Lol... are you a self appointed assistant mod?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well the Saints just re-signed their pro bowl center Max Unger to a new 3 year contract so if they offer him the starting LG spot playing next to Unger might look really good to Sitton and i wouldn't doubt if the Seahawks get in on this since they just cut J.Evans and they're always super bowl contenders. We would be lucky to get him signed so try not to get your hopes up too much.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
What happening to taking it to PM or wall? Or maybe you think your own advice doesn't apply to you? Derp

Nah you started and I am finishing it. Teenage shit on a forum, mate grow the fuck up.

:lmao:

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Lol... are you a self appointed assistant mod?

Nah, just don't like a double standard is all, I got told often before my ban to do all of the things above and then some. If I can adhere to it, then other people can.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Nah you started and I am finishing it. Teenage shit on a forum, mate grow the fuck up.

You ain't finishing anything you over-medicated wannabe mod

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well the Saints just re-signed their pro bowl center Max Unger to a new 3 year contract so if they offer him the starting LG spot playing next to Unger might look really good to Sitton and i wouldn't doubt if the Seahawks get in on this since they just cut J.Evans and they're always super bowl contenders. We would be lucky to get him signed so try not to get your hopes up too much.

Aren't Saints and Seahawks both against the cap?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
You ain't finishing anything you over-medicated wannabe mod

Yeah I am and I never took medication better check your sources before you rehash bad information ;)

toodles

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Yeah I am and I never took medication better check your sources before you rehash bad information ;)

toodles

The lady doth protest too much.