Packers have lowest projected cap in 2022

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Packers have dominated the division for the entirety of my Bears fandom. It's difficult to express how refreshing it'll be to have the division wide open.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
how do the Colts always seem to have a lot of cap space?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
how do the Colts always seem to have a lot of cap space?
They never seem to use any of it. I always think they'll go get a big time WR to make that team complete and instead they usually sit tight with like 30+ million in cap space

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Looks like the broncos have just enough space to absorb Aaron Rodgers at 50 mill/yr

mecha

Liked Posts:
seeing the Bears in the left column is good news, right?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Packers have dominated the division for the entirety of my Bears fandom. It's difficult to express how refreshing it'll be to have the division wide open.

Well it helps they get 2 free wins to start the year in the division by sweeping the bears.

Cutler is like 3-11 lifetime, Mitch continued the trend, they both saved their career worst games head to head vs Green bay. On the flip side Rodgers padded his stats vs bears, had something like 53tds lifetime vs Bears, most vs any team, lol.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Anyone else think the Saints will have a fire sale before the trade deadline now that Brees is gone. I'd like to see the Bears pock up a few people.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Well it helps they get 2 free wins to start the year in the division by sweeping the bears.

Cutler is like 3-11 lifetime, Mitch continued the trend, they both saved their career worst games head to head vs Green bay. On the flip side Rodgers padded his stats vs bears, had something like 53tds lifetime vs Bears, most vs any team, lol.

Rodgers never looked like he struggled against the Bears; with one particular game being an exception: The first game Kahlil Mack debuted for the Bears...and even then he struggled for only the first half.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Looks like Buffalo can pay Mitch for another year

mecha

Liked Posts:

Bears had some games where they held Rodgers to super low points (for him) and still lost. they, the whole team, were epic levels bad against what's supposed to be their biggest rival in the entire league. that's across 4 coaching staffs. but tell me more about how it was Jay Cutler's fault. the Bears haven't taken the rivalry serious for over 30 years, and seemingly are incapable of doing homework on their opponents. like all of them. Packers had the Bears completely figured out. maybe the individual player play wasn't that great, but their scheme was complete garbage on both sides of the ball often.

that 2015 game on Bart Starr/Brett Favre night was the most heart they ever exhibited against those assholes in recent memory. the 2006 shutout and latter years of Favre were also great. they just were never able to figure out how to game Rodgers at all, but other teams have. how difficult is it to see how they did it? I don't understand.