Packers listed as favorite for Le'Veon Bell trade

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I definitely wouldn’t want a superstar like bell on a division rival, but he is going to demand a mega contract. Why pay an RB that money?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I definitely wouldn’t want a superstar like bell on a division rival, but he is going to demand a mega contract. Why pay an RB that money?

He might take a paycut to leave the Steelers.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So what it is saying is we are getting Bell because I swore they were getting Mack too

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Bell won't play unless he gets 1 million dollars every week for the rest of his life so it won't happen

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Bell can’t stay healthy, under preformed last year, and is getting old. Let the Packers give out that mega contract and a high draft pick. He might win them an extra game this year, but going forward will be a net liability.

Svic

Liked Posts:
Bell can’t stay healthy, under preformed last year, and is getting old. Let the Packers give out that mega contract and a high draft pick. He might win them an extra game this year, but going forward will be a net liability.

They gotta pay him but how did he under perform?
1300 rushingrg 650 receiving 11total tds.

I agree he seems like a cancer and it’s hard to believe packers would pay Bell a ton of money and not Mack..

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
They gotta pay him but how did he under perform?
1300 rushingrg 650 receiving 11total tds.

I agree he seems like a cancer and it’s hard to believe packers would pay Bell a ton of money and not Mack..

Look at his YPC compared to previous seasons.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NO way, the Pack signing Mack at least made sense, no way in hell they spend that money on Bell.

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bell loves the colts and constantly shows interest in going to the colts so that's what i would bet on.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Bell loves the colts and constantly shows interest in going to the colts so that's what i would bet on.
I would honestly bet on the 49ers. They have an out on McKinnon at the end of this year. they have 30m. They need pass catchers and game changers to help Jimmy and to limit the ds time on the field.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I would honestly bet on the 49ers. They have an out on McKinnon at the end of this year. they have 30m. They need pass catchers and game changers to help Jimmy and to limit the ds time on the field.

This almost makes too much sense, so it won't happen.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Lol, they can’t give $33 million to their QB and another $20-$25 million to Bell. And I’m sure *someone* will offer that. If they do, though, they better hope Rodgers stays Superman forever. Even heroes go away eventually...

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Lol, they can’t give $33 million to their QB and another $20-$25 million to Bell. And I’m sure *someone* will offer that. If they do, though, they better hope Rodgers stays Superman forever. Even heroes go away eventually...
I honestly believe he's been hit too many times now and will spend a few games injured each year from now until he retires.