Packers Schedule??

Liked Posts:
Do you think that the bears first place schedule was harder than the packers this year. I mean shish. Idk. Maybe I'm just a packer hater.?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you think that the bears first place schedule was harder than the packers this year. I mean shish. Idk. Maybe I'm just a packer hater.?

Bears didn’t play a first place schedule this year

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Who cares...they beat our asses first game, let's hope our Bears pay them back Sunday!

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Packers destroyed their opponents, whereas the Bears were in heated contests against the likes of Atlanta, NY Giants, etc..

Bolek

Liked Posts:
Packers destroyed their opponents, whereas the Bears were in heated contests against the likes of Atlanta, NY Giants, etc..
We also beat the Bucs, that stomped Packers asses into the ground, to the point that Erin had to be pulled, as to preserve his vagina

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

GB 24 Jax 20
GB 31 Det 24
GB 24 Car 16

Not exactly what I'd call destroying. And those are bad teams.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We also beat the Bucs, that stomped Packers asses into the ground, to the point that Erin had to be pulled, as to preserve his vagina
What does that matter, as jtreal posted, they crushed our ass head to head, up till now, thats all that matters