Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, you kidding me? You think every fucking free agent is a god. GTFO

This made me laugh though

"The reason Breeland failed a physical was of a cut he suffered on his foot in the Dominican Republic during the offseason. The injury occurred when a golf cart hit him in the back of the leg and it reopened a wound he originally suffered when he was in fourth grade."

The fuck?

Bears_804

Liked Posts:

"The reason Breeland failed a physical was of a cut he suffered on his foot in the Dominican Republic during the offseason. The injury occurred when a golf cart hit him in the back of the leg and it reopened a wound he originally suffered when he was in fourth grade."

The fuck?
Sometimes those scar tissue ares are really thin and can rip back open if injured the right way? Just an assumption. Sounds odd.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Strange that a beast CB is just out there and ready to beast it out for whoever signs him.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Sometimes those scar tissue ares are really thin and can rip back open if injured the right way? Just an assumption. Sounds odd.

Isn't that the exact opposite of scar tissue?

I know I don't have any scars that feel thinner than the surrounding tissue anyway.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A beast that no team wanted until one team had to put one of their starters on IR.

Panthers offered him 8 million per year until he failed his psychical. It also rumored he turned down previous offers before the Packers.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Earl Thomas to the chiefs. Glad he is in the AFC

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

The fuck?

I'll bump this when he's tearing it up. He did well against Alshon Jeffery when he was a Bear.

[video=youtube_share;J1ffvCefm-Y]https://youtu.be/J1ffvCefm-Y[/video]

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s a decent CB and was only out there because of the weird injury. I’m not just saying that because his baby’s momma’s dad is my coworker.

We did give my coworker some ribbing for them all going on vacay before Bashaud finalized a deal with the Panthers. He lost out on millions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Isn't that the exact opposite of scar tissue?

I know I don't have any scars that feel thinner than the surrounding tissue anyway.
Depends on the location and healing. My personal experience. Regardless, that probably isn't the norm for most injuries. Like I originally said, it seems really odd. Would like to know more details.