Packers trade for kniles davis

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lacy not cutting it this year? They claimed he lost a ton of weight, I'm not seeing it.

Lacy is averaging over 5 yards a carry. He is still fat but he has looked decent. He has a sore ankle and he was the only RB in the Packers lineup on Sunday. They needed to add depth of any kind.

Reactions: DC

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Davis is terrible. Fumbles a lot too..perfect for the packers

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol at the Packers realizing after 5 years that their running backs kinda suck.

Now that we know how good the Green Bay interior was for a few years, its tough to be that impressed with anything Lacy ever did. Starks was always a low talent gamer, who gave you everything.

They are blind to their issues though over there, I'd love to see Rodgers go down for even a couple games and see what an average QB would look like behind that line with no weapons other than speed with Cobb, and a reliable WR in Nelson who has lost a step.

Why haven't they invested heavily in TE ever since Finley was a douche? 6 years ago they should have been drafting Rodgers TE every year until they found him a great one and the support he deserves. Instead they never replace Finley, rarely try to find a running back, let Jennings go (whose ability without Rodgers should tell us how good Rodgers is, same with James Jones).

They force him to play with guys like that WR Adams and shit TE's and slow as fuck running backs and no tackles and then everyone says "Whats wrong with Rodgers?"

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol at the Packers realizing after 5 years that their running backs kinda suck.

Now that we know how good the Green Bay interior was for a few years, its tough to be that impressed with anything Lacy ever did. Starks was always a low talent gamer, who gave you everything.

They are blind to their issues though over there, I'd love to see Rodgers go down for even a couple games and see what an average QB would look like behind that line with no weapons other than speed with Cobb, and a reliable WR in Nelson who has lost a step.

Why haven't they invested heavily in TE ever since Finley was a douche? 6 years ago they should have been drafting Rodgers TE every year until they found him a great one and the support he deserves. Instead they never replace Finley, rarely try to find a running back, let Jennings go (whose ability without Rodgers should tell us how good Rodgers is, same with James Jones).

They force him to play with guys like that WR Adams and shit TE's and slow as fuck running backs and no tackles and then everyone says "Whats wrong with Rodgers?"

This is the worst post I have ever read on this board (outside of maybe L Guapo posts). I'm not going to bother responding in detail to your garbage.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol