Pagano. sucks.

Bust

Liked Posts:
well you have no clue what you’re talking about. As evidenced by your lack of ability to formulate an argument as to,why I’m wrong.

Do you watch football? you don’t think play calling and gameplan adjusts based off the opposition you’re facing? You don’t think a team playing the bears (pretty good defense. Horrible offense) early in the year knew they just couldn’t give the game away by turning the ball over? And they’d probably win if they just didn’t allow the Chicago D to make plays? And you don’t think that creates these low scoring field position type games? What sport are you following? You’ve never noticed this? Are you actually paying attention to the games you’re watching?

for sure, the Steelers gameplan right now is to coast and keep the 2 win Bengals in it by purposely not scoring. It's part of the gameplan, lol

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
He needs to go at the end of the year, with or without Nagy. I've seen enough.

clear

Liked Posts:
Early in the year I gave Pagano a pass bc the D was on the field all day and looked gassed at times. But after last few weeks it’s just him. Hes too soft. He’s got to go.

The Bears don't even disguise like they might blitz. It's so vanilla.

clear

Liked Posts:
I wonder where you can find the stats for a team giving up a TD after scoring one. I think the Bears have to be at the top or near the top of that list.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
for sure, the Steelers gameplan right now is to coast and keep the 2 win Bengals in it by purposely not scoring. It's part of the gameplan, lol
Don't ever remember saying that team purposely stop scoring on us, just that they go into a chew the clock, running game, ToP against us once they got a lead....you guys sound like Nagy, no strategic vision at all, if you can not see that teams were less risk adverse against us before the bye......

Happy Holidays!