Paradigm Shift: Rise & Fall of the Bear Reich

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
After a few proud seasons, with a strong roster...a major philosophy change was instituted in this organization. Hall of Fame worthy members cast a strong defensive front against all that dared to come into this house. The weak willed never stood a chance...keeping the field clean and almost sacred.

Then came the changes.

By disposing of several premium members...this establishment has decimated the strongest defense against hated rivals, brain dead meatballs and generic trolling.

It is very much akin the same situation the US has found itself in with ISIS.

By executing Saddahhm Hussien and Osama Grim Laden...a chain of events was started that has led to a malicious anarchy which spawned an even worse evil. An evil self-created by an embarrassing lack for foresight by those who hold the keys to the gates.

This aggression of ignorance remains unchecked in large part to the absence of these men that a Moderate Group decided were monsters that this world would be better without.

(Not everyone likes a mongoose running around their yard, but it sure beats getting buried in cobras)

And so here we are...swimming in a Sea of Stupid because this place has exiled just about every Alpha left while the Betas are left running wild with full loaded threads on why you should take a freaking tight end in with the third pick in the draft or dental devices that should have stayed dead in 1982.

However, unlike the situation in the Middle East...this travesty is far more easily resolved. Just a few clicks of the mouse and justice can be restored to this once fine land...from Chicago to California.

#onenation

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
HeHateMe had humor.

You never kick the funny out, never.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1lhzz7.jpg

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'll pour one out for the homies that don't know how to change an ip address.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Grimson! Respond to me...I miss you.

giphy.gif

AussieBear

After a few proud seasons, with a strong roster...a major philosophy change was instituted in this organization. Hall of Fame worthy members cast a strong defensive front against all that dared to come into this house. The weak willed never stood a chance...keeping the field clean and almost sacred.

Then came the changes.

By disposing of several premium members...this establishment has decimated the strongest defense against hated rivals, brain dead meatballs and generic trolling.

It is very much akin the same situation the US has found itself in with ISIS.

By executing Saddahhm Hussien and Osama Grim Laden...a chain of events was started that has led to a malicious anarchy which spawned an even worse evil. An evil self-created by an embarrassing lack for foresight by those who hold the keys to the gates.

This aggression of ignorance remains unchecked in large part to the absence of these men that a Moderate Group decided were monsters that this world would be better without.

(Not everyone likes a mongoose running around their yard, but it sure beats getting buried in cobras)

And so here we are...swimming in a Sea of Stupid because this place has exiled just about every Alpha left while the Betas are left running wild with full loaded threads on why you should take a freaking tight end in with the third pick in the draft or dental devices that should have stayed dead in 1982.

However, unlike the situation in the Middle East...this travesty is far more easily resolved. Just a few clicks of the mouse and justice can be restored to this once fine land...from Chicago to California.

#onenation

well stop being a beta looking for peeps to follow... alpha up and take dis shit ova...

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not the point of the thread at all, but if that is what you want to focus on...consider yourself part of the problem rather than the solution.

I understand the point of the thread, just pointing out that it was put together in a lame ass way. If you're trying to be funny, you need to try harder. I was more captivated by that tight end thread you mentioned.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
CCS was much better before they "fixed" it. Rush let Crys cut the balls off.

Traffic is thriving, remain calm, all is well. They brought a couple of prodigal sons back when they felt the heat last time, that could happen again. Until then it's good that threads like this serve as a reminder.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
CCS was much better before they "fixed" it. Rush let Crys cut the balls off.

Traffic is thriving, remain calm, all is well. They brought a couple of prodigal sons back when they felt the heat last time, that could happen again. Until then it's good that threads like this serve as a reminder.

HeHateMe,Grimson and the rest of the scooby gang are flying out to Florida for the Jimmy Buffet & Andrew Dice Clay show you should join them.

200.webp

200.webp

200.webp

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
HeHateMe,Grimson and the rest of the scooby gang are flying out to Florida for the Jimmy Buffet & Andrew Dice Clay show you should join them.

I have no idea what this means.