1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
MLS-Rumors.net said:
We’ve heard rumors previously that the Club America captain was interested in coming to MLS now we have an actual time line.

In an interview with Univision Pardo states that he’d like to come to MLS at the end of the 2011 Clausura this summer.

Here’s a rough translation of an excerpt:

MEXICO – The captain of the Aguilas of America, Pavel Pardo, confessed he dreams of playing in the MLS at the end of the 2011 Clausura Mexican Soccer and continue his career in football.

“Yes, the truth is that in my plans is indeed going to the MLS. I would like it, it is a league that is growing and with good future for my aspirations to learn the other culture interests me, football is growing each day, more and more teams, more people in the stadiums and see I will see if I can be playing there in the summer, ” he said exclusively for the program Locura Deportiva.

The two-time World Cup and sees the level of the U.S. team to equal the Mexican level as the fulfillment of projects, “I think the US level has grown, especially we see that the projects are fulfilled, there is a planning, and that the we can see, Mexico is still a large area and the United States has slowly been increasing and improving things. “

Any thoughts or idea of what team he could wind up with?

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars