Patrick Kane in the MVP race even while dragging Handzus' carcass around the rink

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Interesting story from The Score's Jay Zawaski today:

Link here

Now, if you're a frequent reader of The Committed Indian (not to be confused with the knockoff Committed Indians), this is nothing new. They've been harping on this point all season long. Here's the money section from Jay's story:

Kane, while playing with Michal Handzus, the center he’s been pair with most often this season, has not recorded a single goal.

You read that right.

Not one goal with Handzus, his main centerman, centering his line. He has tallied six assists, but it seems almost impossible that in 197:24 of even strength ice time together, the NHL’s third leading goal scorer hasn’t dented the net.

Kane has spent the second most even strength time with Rockford’s Brandon Pirri. In those 171:53, Kane has registered three goals and seven assists. So four more points in 26 fewer minutes of ice time.

Surely this is not a coincidence at the halfway point of the season.

Additional link: This is the stat page Zawaski references in his story: http://stats.hockeyanalysis.com/showplayer.php?pid=298&withagainst=true&season=2013-14&sit=5v5

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I think you meant to say article by Joe.

Well if Savard stayed coach, I'm sure Kane would of tallied 100 points in season by now. That's just not the point of success for Quinny

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2