Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
George and the Pacers dropped the Bulls to 1-3 after a 97-80 victory on Wednesday night in Indianapolis and then told NBA.com that Indiana is leading a new era in the league and the Bulls are old news.

“We want to step away from that shadow as the ‘little brothers’ of this division,” George said. “Their success is the Michael Jordan era. This is a new age, this is a new team. It’s ours till they take it.”

Thoughts?

transplant

Liked Posts:
I believe that Derrick, Joakim and the rest of the boys have been flipped the bird by Mr. George. Bravo!

Perhaps Derrick will view this as a rivalry yet.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mt thoughts are..... :shrug:

I wouldn't expect him to say that the division belongs to Chicago and that the Pacers are just there for us to feed on or whatever.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
not exactly sure what we're supposed to be taking? a division title? lol

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Indiana hasnt won a damned thing yet.

Sounds to me like Paul Goerge is having a premature ejaculation.

That is not a wise action in the NBA to announce superiorority in the first couple weeks of a season.
Not wise at all.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Well, as a Bulls fans, I hate it. As an objective fan of the game, I agree with everything Paul George said.

Indiana is what the Bulls used to be: young, talented and hungry. They're deeper and more talented than the Bulls, and are the team to beat in the Central Division. Not much you can argue about that.

MMan

Liked Posts:
Honestly, it's whatever. It's going to be fun to watch the Bulls play them for the next few years.

Liked Posts:
Objectively, he said what he was supposed to say. Nobody expects him to lick the Bulls' nuts or anything, it's a competitive sport. It's like when Derrick Rose said he was the best player in the NBA.

As a Bulls fan, I think PG needs to shutup and play basketball. Winning a Central Division title and losing to the Heat really don't mean shit. The Pacers are not leaders of shit. I didn't know that central division titles > championships. If the Central Division is so important to PG and Georgia Hill, fine, let them have it and shove it up their asses. I rather see the Bulls win a world championship then a fucking division title.

(NBA World) Championships, that's all that matters yo

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
It's cool. We'll see later in the season though.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Indiana is the least of the Bulls worries, the way they're playing right now.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I still think the only team that matters is Miami, a team that can and will beat both of us

sicko

Liked Posts:
Nothing we can say...Paul George is emerging into a legit SUPERSTAR and I think the Pacers have surpassed us thanks to a great job by their GM and Front office by drafting well and adding Veterans like David West and now Scola making them a LOADED TEAM and a team that will once again give Miami major problems

While Gar Foreman and John Paxson has played it safe and has yet to added another impact player to go with Derrick Rose