Pederson out per Pelissero

msadows

Liked Posts:
Reid's scheme doesn't work unless you have loaded talent.

Hopefully visor baldy suffers the same fate as pederson soon enough. Very doubtful, however.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I suspect he was fired to avoid the Eagles suffering extreme penalties for tanking week seventeen. I have a feeling the NFL was going to come in hard with an investigation into that game that would've involved losing multiple first-round draft picks and that's something the Eagles couldn't afford.

He is a very intriguing candidate. A lot to like about the way he coaches (also some things to not like as well).

msadows

Liked Posts:
I suspect he was fired to avoid the Eagles suffering extreme penalties for tanking week seventeen. I have a feeling the NFL was going to come in hard with an investigation into that game that would've involved losing multiple first-round draft picks and that's something the Eagles couldn't afford.

He is a very intriguing candidate. A lot to like about the way he coaches (also some things to not like as well).

lol.....how can you blame an nfl team for tanking.

You're a shit team, you get to decide who you want to play.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

First round picks? I doubt it. Maybe a fine

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Tied his horse to Wentz and drowned.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Reid's scheme doesn't work unless you have loaded talent.

Hopefully visor baldy suffers the same fate as pederson soon enough. Very doubtful, however.
Reid actually did pretty well with shit receivers in Philly for a while. Guys like Todd Pinkston. Different era then though

Montucky

Liked Posts:
lol.....how can you blame an nfl team for tanking.

You're a shit team, you get to decide who you want to play.
On Sunday Night Football in a game with playoff implications? And as blatantly as the Eagles tanked? It was too far.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Cmon George MAKE IT HAPPEN
Cant help but agree. Pederson cracked the code and won a title, how many other guys around the league can say that? Someone like this becomes available once a decade.