Penei Sewell (OFISHAIL) LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I used to live in LA county and maybe visiting soon. I'll let you know when I'm in town. Maybe you'll be a real man and show up.

I may be in the South Bay area soon. I'm thinking Long Beach or San Pedro meet up.

You down?

This is one of the all-time embarrassing posts on Chicitysports.com.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
What does JF have to do with Sewell…or anything else? You are attempting to make fun of Fields because he is a 2nd string QB at the moment. That is pathetic and the biggest reach for a “diss”.
The Bears who have never had a good quarterback currently have three on the roster that are in the conversation with the Lions number one

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So anyway...

...still nothing on Teven Jenkins injury. I do not believe I've ever heard of a team withholding specifics AFTER they've been put on the IR and are going to miss several weeks.

Has anyone heard anything outside of tightness?
You mean to say they have refused to speculate on what exact day he can return immediately after his surgery?
You’ve never heard of that?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I used to live in LA county and maybe visiting soon. I'll let you know when I'm in town. Maybe you'll be a real man and show up.

I may be in the South Bay area soon. I'm thinking Long Beach or San Pedro meet up.

You down?
I’ve defended you a bunch. This is a real shitty look. You’ve completely lost it.

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
Sewell is going to be just fine. He is a 20 year old kid who missed a year of football last season, going to the pros and switching positions. There was always going to be an adjustment period.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sewell is going to be just fine. He is a 20 year old kid who missed a year of football last season, going to the pros and switching positions. There was always going to be an adjustment period.
Not directed at you but relative to your post that I agree with. I recall someone here defending Sewell relative to Jenkins.

So Sewel gets picked early in one and gets a year or 2 to be good but RT but Jenkins gets picked a round later and is already a bust at LT? Guys get dings. Welcome to football.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Penei Sewell.....The Lions lowest graded player on offense. A PFF grade of 35.3. Four pressures one sack on 37 pass blocks this preseason.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0. So it’s safe to say Fields played better yesterday.
Time of possession was 21:30 to 8:30 in favor of the Titans
Fields had a great TD throw, albeit the entire drive was helped by two penalties.

First possession, 2 runs and a sack, punt.
-1 total yds

Second possession
incomplete pass no gain
2 - 7 yard pass's, a 1 yd pass,
RB stuffed 2x loss on downs
+20 yds

Third possession
4 plays
+2 yds

Fourth possession
2 drive saving penalties, and then a nice pass by JF.

Enter Nick Foles 2nd half to save the day.

Until the last possession, the Bears had a net total of 21 yds of offense, with JF as the starter. They then added 16 yds on the 4th possession, had 3rd and 4, and JF threw and incomplete pass, Bears caught a break and got a PI on the play to save the drive, otherwise, it would have been another pathetic showing by the Bears O in the first half.

Tim Boyle did in better in one drive.

Meh

Last edited:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Time of possession was 21:30 to 8:30 in favor of the Titans
Fields had a great TD throw, albeit the entire drive was helped by two penalties.

First possession, 2 runs and a sack, punt.
-1 total yds

Second possession
incomplete pass no gain
2 - 7 yard pass's, a 1 yd pass,
RB stuffed 2x loss on downs
+20 yds

Third possession
4 plays
+2 yds

Fourth possession
2 drive saving penalties, and then a nice pass by JF.

Enter Nick Foles 2nd half to save the day.

Until the last possession, the Bears had a net total of 21 yds of offense, with JF as the starter. They then added 16 yds on the 4th possession, had 3rd and 4, and JF threw and incomplete pass, Bears caught a break and got a PI on the play to save the drive, otherwise, it would have been another pathetic showing by the Bears O in the first half.
Pass interference is pass interference. The unnecessary roughness was a crap call but it didn't "save the drive".

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pass interference is pass interference. The unnecessary roughness was a crap call but it didn't "save the drive".

Whatever, I like the kid, had him as the second best QB in the draft. Might be the first OSU QB to ever be worth a dam in the NFL. He will be forever crippled with Nagy, so who knows what his potential is. Still, yesterdays performance was just.......Meh......... Not great, not bad, was ok.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Whatever, I like the kid, had him as the second best QB in the draft. Might be the first OSU QB to ever be worth a dam in the NFL. He will be forever crippled with Nagy, so who knows what his potential is. Still, yesterdays performance was just.......Meh......... Not great, not bad, was ok.
I initially just saw the stats and was unimpressed. Once I watched he actually played well. He should have been 9/10 passing which would have extended one of the drives some more. The game flow was definitely sloppy