Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
This is the Avenginger's favorite Bible verse according to his Wickerpedia. Do you guys think that God is about to lift up Raggedy Andy?

6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.(A) 7 Cast all your anxiety on him(B) because he cares for you.(C)

8 Be alert and of sober mind.(D) Your enemy the devil prowls around(E) like a roaring lion(F) looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him,(G) standing firm in the faith,(H) because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.(I)

10 And the God of all grace, who called you(J) to his eternal glory(K) in Christ, after you have suffered a little while,(L) will himself restore you and make you strong,(M) firm and steadfast. 11 To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.(N)

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This belongs in B&I.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This is the Avenginger's favorite Bible verse according to his Wickerpedia. Do you guys think that God is about to lift up Raggedy Andy?

6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.(A) 7 Cast all your anxiety on him(B) because he cares for you.(C)

8 Be alert and of sober mind.(D) Your enemy the devil prowls around(E) like a roaring lion(F) looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him,(G) standing firm in the faith,(H) because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.(I)

10 And the God of all grace, who called you(J) to his eternal glory(K) in Christ, after you have suffered a little while,(L) will himself restore you and make you strong,(M) firm and steadfast. 11 To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.(N)
7f6e518a99f00f55b0f02d88bf9a863a.gif

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dear OP,

Do not anger the Football Gods with this obscene display of your false idols. I would like to see one more Super Bowl win before I lay in my grave.

Yours in Football Christ,

-Vu

cool-jesus-american-football-gift-idea-j-m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.