Peyton Manning: overrated pizza pushing child molester, or threat to the Bears?

Trump32

Liked Posts:
First off, this discussion is about American football, not soccer. If soccer is your thing, get back to that penis, as well as the dangly things underneath that you have been neglecting, post later.

Is Peyton Manning, and for that matter, the entire Manning family the most overrated QB(s) ever, or is he laying in wait, sucking ass in any play that matters as part of his plot with an unnamed pederast-looking pizza place owner to take over the NFL and turn it into nothing but fantasy football?

Also: How will this affect the beloved (according to about 10% of posters on this board) Bears?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dad was great QB. Never got what people saw in Eli.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
First off, this discussion is about American football, not soccer. If soccer is your thing, get back to that penis, as well as the dangly things underneath that you have been neglecting, post later.

Is Peyton Manning, and for that matter, the entire Manning family the most overrated QB(s) ever, or is he laying in wait, sucking ass in any play that matters as part of his plot with an unnamed pederast-looking pizza place owner to take over the NFL and turn it into nothing but fantasy football?

Also: How will this affect the beloved (according to about 10% of posters on this board) Bears?
What a fucktard

Reactions: Naf

Trump32

Liked Posts:
This is also relevant as Archie used to beat the shit out of his kids.

How many switches do you have to endure before you get a head shaped like Peyton?

malcore

cf0ab801-3d68-49b2-b175-5f1d3ab36ee7.gif

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Well I think we a became a little more stupid for reading that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked Posts:
This is also relevant as Archie used to beat the shit out of his kids.

How many switches do you have to endure before you get a head shaped like Peyton?

Question: Do you mean Adrian Peterson? Regardless, this is the worst thread I've ever read in my life.