Pff has a majority of the bears D highly rated.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Eddie jackson #3 fs 90.00
Akiem hicks #3 91.
Eddie Goldman #9 87.
Prince #4 82.
Adrian amos #12 79.
Khalil mack #1 91.

Elite status except amos lack of stats i think.

Leonard Floyd top 50
Aaron lynch #33
Bilal nichols is at 80 rating but not enough plays so he is unranked

Our inside linebackers are not doing so hot but top 50 still

Danny is #16
Smith is #33

Kyle Fuller has gotten better but still very low rating of 66 at #46.

Bullard is #66 at 65 rating
RRH is #51 at 69 rating

Our inside linebackers are playing pretty poorly(consistency) but flashing good things Danny's low rating came from the Arizona game mostly seahawks was his best game... Smith learning the pro game still.

I don't remember a pass given up or a name call for Kyle Fuller vs Arizona it's a good and bad thing i guess.

Bilal Nichols has flashed and with minimal snaps. He had a great bullrush vs Seahawks
And the TFL vs Arizona at a critical moment.

Bullard has been solid vs the run.

RRH has been inconsistent i don't think he is as strong as his frame suggests not yet anyway but has some finesse to his game to make some splash plays.

PS
Bryce callahan rated #2 CB 85 rating he has been very good i only remember 1 play that went by him that wasn't his responisbility.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
PFF is....

shit-icon-smiling-face-poop-emoticon-vector-20541315.jpg

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
PFF is....

shit-icon-smiling-face-poop-emoticon-vector-20541315.jpg

I do agree totally with that, and although I responded with the Bryce Callahan comment, it isn't fair to use PFF as a source when it works for you, and then trash it when it doesn't. I always refer to it the same way: An objective numerical rating system based entirely on subjective opinions.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Amos was responsible for the RSJ TD

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Amos was responsible for the RSJ TD

Yeah, Trevathan a bit pissed. He said to the media, if you want to blame me, then go right ahead and do that. Trevathan is really really good. For that matter, there isn't a football player in the world that never made a mistake.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
it doesn't take a rocket scientist

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Until one of you fucks come up with a better system srsly stfu, because no one gives any actual fucks about your opinion on the matter. On a side note i hope we can come together and have a discussion on our players and good they've played and how they are reflected with pffs system of rating.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Until one of you fucks come up with a better system srsly stfu, because no one gives any actual fucks about your opinion on the matter. On a side note i hope we can come together and have a discussion on our players and good they've played and how they are reflected with pffs system of rating.

Still crap...

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Trevathan a bit pissed. He said to the media, if you want to blame me, then go right ahead and do that. Trevathan is really really good. For that matter, there isn't a football player in the world that never made a mistake.
Im not too worried he has given up big plays vs packers and arizona but had a great game vs Seahawks. I just wish our linebackers played the run game with a little more aggressiveness and anticipation in the run game.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If PFF blames the coverage on Trevathan, they are mistaken.....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Don't get upset wazzupi, you are right there is no better system but you must admit it could be a little bit better if the "stats" were not "compiled" by eurotrash hipsters with skullets that turn into man-buns who live in their moms' basements or garden sheds furiously watching American football and typing away at their labtops when they'd rather be at the pub watching soccer.
""

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd rather read a sportsmockery article than look at PFF "analytics"

Stop posting this shit please.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's the best defense in the league, of course they all grade well. Don't need no made up stats to tell me that. Bear Down and Buckle Up

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Don't get upset wazzupi, you are right there is no better system but you must admit it could be a little bit better if the "stats" were not "compiled" by eurotrash hipsters with skullets that turn into man-buns who live in their moms' basements or garden sheds furiously watching American football and typing away at their labtops when they'd rather be at the pub watching soccer.
""
I can get behind this.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
It's the best defense in the league, of course they all grade well. Don't need no made up stats to tell me that. Bear Down and Buckle Up
Highest ceiling imo needs some work.. like those two arizona touchdowns should never happen against a defense like this.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
All 32 teams in the NFL now pay for PFF's stats.

The idea they have no merit in 2018 is absurd.

It is nothing for an NFL team to dish out 100$ for anything.

You assuming they are used in any sort of capacity by anyone that matters, is absurd.