PFF rates Christian Watson at 48 a C+

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
so this means he goes to NYJ at pick 38...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What was all that one in a million talk?
Who said that? Why directed at me? I would expect Watson to go between 26 and 58. He's one of those players that covers an entire round of speculation due to how individual GMs view his floor and ceiling. Guys with his type of physical traits seemingly move up boards on draft day but it's because GMs that think he may become special are going to keep that idea in their pocket until he's off the board.

Last edited:

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who said that? Why directed at me? I would expect Watson to go between 26 and 58. He's one of those players that covers an entire round of speculation due to how individual GMs view his floor and ceiling. Guys with his type of physical traits seemingly move up boards on draft day but it's because GMs that think he may become special are going to keep that idea in their pocket until he's off the board.
can't see him sliding past Detroit at 32 or 34

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Never seen Dumb & Dumber, eh?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm hoping they get Parham assuming he's there.

Hopefully they reached and already got Watson at 39.