PFF: Top 150 Free Agents

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

They have the Bears signing CB Alexander, some C, and re-signing Trubisky. And ARob going to the Fins.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Look I know its really tough to write out predictions like this for thirty-two teams so I'll give PFF a bit of a break, but with Pace and Nagy's job on the line there is zero chance the Bears basically sit out of the free agency period and let Allen Robinson II walk (without even a franchise tag? Really?).

Corey Davis was a guy I thought the Bears would take a long look at to replace Robinson II but PFF has him fetching a $65,000,000 contract from the Washington Football Team. I find that doubtful, but in the event its the right appraisal there's no way I want to make that bet. Josh Reynolds would be more like it and PFF has him going for a much more reasonable price.

Matt Skura is one name not on that list that I'd like to bring in. Benched in Baltimore for bad snaps he has actually been pretty good most of his career. Its a depth move since Mustipher will probably be tough to unseat as the starter, but it means no James Daniels or Cody Whitehair playing center unless things go really haywire.