PFT: Watson seeking trade rumors?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Didn't Watson look worse than Mitch on a worse team when they played a few weeks ago?
He's certainly not going to look any better actually on the Bears.
God awful take.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Watson with a worse OL, no receivers and even worse defense than the Bears.
If you are talking about Miami you're clueless. Miamis defense was really good this year. Much better than the texans and probably better than the bears. Miamis oline is better than houstons. And yes they have no receivers, but have lots of picks. I bet they wouldn't be giving up both firsts for watson.

kerschbs

Liked Posts:
If you are talking about Miami you're clueless. Miamis defense was really good this year. Much better than the texans and probably better than the bears. Miamis oline is better than houstons. And yes they have no receivers, but have lots of picks. I bet they wouldn't be giving up both firsts for watson.

If I’m Miami I’d offer Tua and a slew of picks for Watson. Put him on that team and use the rest of their picks on the o line/WRs and next year you’re a title contender.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
right and i’m saying the bears could do all of those things you stated and he might just be like “i would rather play in miami than chicago”
Yeah and he could also say that that sounds amazing and ask to go to Chicago.

I’m talking about the Bears...

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
The Texans are doing a solid job of replacing the Cleveland Browns as the NFL’s preeminent shitshow.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

He meant that Deshaun had a worse supporting cast than Mitch and still put up elite numbers

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only thing I know for sure is if he really ends up demanding a trade and the Bears get him it will only be because Pace offers vastly more than the Texans are willing to take.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
why would the Texans want Tua? I'd rather Miami just run me back my draft picks

msadows

Liked Posts:
why would the Texans want Tua? I'd rather Miami just run me back my draft picks

I'm assuming it would be tua AND the draft picks.

Tua + 3 + 18(or whatever they pick).

That would probably be better than any offer they could get, tbh.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The only thing I know for sure is if he really ends up demanding a trade and the Bears get him it will only be because Pace offers vastly more than the Texans are willing to take.

As said previously in this thread, Watson has a NTC.

He decides where he wants to go, not the texans. He'd give them a list of teams he wouldn't mind going to, and then the texans would move on from there.

I'm not even sure chicago would be one of those teams. TBH.

That being said, I doubt he has any leverage unless he refuses to play this season....but why would he forego ten's of millions?