Pick the Bears 2011 Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Let's assume there is football in 2011...and assume Lovie is gone...AND assume everyone is available.

Who do you want to lead our Bears out on the field?

ps. This thread was brought on from watching Singletary operate on the sidelines of the 49ers/Vikes game....<3 that guy...

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bill Belichick and the whole NE front office, that's how you run an organization.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well if the bears continue the trend that they have....the bears will NOT hire a big name coach..of course the bears will go after a highly praised coordinator who doesnt deserve a job.

Ditka,wannstead,jauron,lovie.....whos next?

no idea

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well if the bears continue the trend that they have....the bears will NOT hire a big name coach..of course the bears will go after a highly praised coordinator who doesnt deserve a job.

Ditka,wannstead,jauron,lovie.....whos next?

no idea

1 out of 3 isn't bad?

ughhh....

The Lightman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gruden. Jay, not Jon! IF his team goes undefeated again. I got to watch him up close for a long time. He's an awesome QB teacher, defensive minded and as intense as his bro at a tenth of the price.

Livewire

Liked Posts:
Leslie Frazier will be our head coach next year. (Yes I am saying we will miss the post season and Lovie and Angelo are shown the door).

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Leslie Frazier will be our head coach next year. (Yes I am saying we will miss the post season and Lovie and Angelo are shown the door).

I've gotta feeling Les doesn't interview real well...he's interviewed for 7 (!!!) HC jobs in the last few years...and is still under Childress @ MN...

Livewire

Liked Posts:
I've gotta feeling Les doesn't interview real well...he's interviewed for 7 (!!!) HC jobs in the last few years...and is still under Childress @ MN...

I would almost guarantee he does not interview well, still he will get his chance as a HC because he is the most respected coach in Minnesota and has been a very good D Coordinator since taking over for Tomlin.

His time winning a Superbowl with the Bears gives him the inside edge.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Bill Cowher

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Also, dumb question I'm sure. But Martz has experience has a HC. Any chance he gets the nod?

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
Heres a longshot that would bring the balls back to the Bears org. Russ Grimm. He would put the smashmouth football back into the Bears.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
I had a thread just like this 3 weeks ago
images

...but i think it will be Marinelli because our defense will show improvement from last year (healthy), and that will be his excuse. If it indeed is Bill Cowher, would he force us to switch to a 3-4 and how would that go over with Marinelli? My dream coach is Singletary followed by Fischer. Another possibility is Tice, who went from offensive line coach to Head Coach in Minnesota.
who knows? :wacko:

Livewire

Liked Posts:
images

...but i think it will be Marinelli because our defense will show improvement from last year (healthy), and that will be his excuse. If it indeed is Bill Cowher, would he force us to switch to a 3-4 and how would that go over with Marinelli? My dream coach is Singletary followed by Fischer. Another possibility is Tice, who went from offensive line coach to Head Coach in Minnesota.

I am sick of the media and fans showing unconditional love for Rod Fucking Marinelli. Sure he had some great years in Tampa, but in the end most of that credit should go to the great Monte Kiffin. Rod is hailed as a defensive line mastermind and all I heard all offseason last year is how much improvement I would see on the D-Line... well it sucked last year we created not pressure and could not stop a nose bleed when teams ran the ball.

He already failed miserably as an NFL head coach (0-16). What has Rod Marinelli done outside of coaching one of the best defensive lines 7 years ago for one of the best defensive minds ever (Monte Kiffin)... guy has made no success of his own and to suggest him as head coach is a fucking joke.

I want Lovie and all his buddies (that includes the worthless Bob Babich) shown the door as soon as the season ends.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
Lovie he's our man. ok what did you kids but in my pipe now.

Last edited:

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
images

I love that picture.

Livewire

Liked Posts:
Bill Cowher would be my ideal hire, but I don't think he wants to return to coaching. He is left one of the most secure jobs as a head coach and is making more money in less time with CBS, why would he leave that for the Bears?

I want someone like Bill Cowher or Mike Shanahan who does not take any shit from players no matter how well they are paid. Jon Gruden fits that mold.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Singletary as HC, Jeff Fisher on ST, Rivera as DC and Peyton Manning as OC lol

Status
Not open for further replies.