play calling and offensive game plan

Canth

Liked Posts:
I was frustrated with how many of the plays were quick plays to the outside for little to no gain. There were very few shots taken more than a couple yards beyond the line of scrimmage. Eventually that crap catches up to you and that is what we saw. Long drives that chewed up clock and got no points. They were just unable to get TD's and needing to go for it a lot on 4th down to keep those drives going.

I hated both times they went to the shotgun on 4th and inches. They got away with it the first time and obviously not the last time. I just do not understand why you would want to make it one dimensional on such a key play. Plus, they got good pushes on both qb sneaks. So yeah, made no sense to me.

I believe it was the last time they were in 1st and goal, they had 3 passes in a row. Not a single pass went to the end zone or anywhere near it. That is crap playcalling and game planning. I'm sure some of that is on Mitch. But the quick nature of the throws makes me think it was more than just that. Made no sense to me.

I get the idea of trying to control the clock and keep Aaron Rogers off the field. I have no real issue with the concept of playing ball control. But you still have to score.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Did we watch the same game? This game had the stink of that bald headed idiot all over it.

16 big points when our entire season was on the line. Great job, Nagy. :ROFLMAO:

clear

Liked Posts:
Did we watch the same game? This game had the stink of that bald headed idiot all over it.

16 big points when our entire season was on the line. Great job, Nagy. :ROFLMAO:

It was brutal to watch.

The Bears mine as well forfeited the game, and watched the Cardinals game.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
if you're going to lose anyway, I'd rather they let him swing and miss. What's the point of losing like a bunch of pansies vs losing trying to fight?

You saw that already. Bears vs Packers GAME ONE.

And the way Nagy was calling had us pressing for the go ahead score in the 3rd quarter. The plan WAS working.

Until Wims ran the wrong way on a route and Mitch then couldn't mentally recover after that.

Sorry, but Nagy figured out a plan to beat the Packers, but with our lack of talent, everyone needed to be perfect.

Watch a smart football team in the playoffs with better talent take our game plan from today and smoke the Packers with it because they have better talent than us.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m guessing arob is playing injured, that’s the only explanation I can think of for him to be so invisible.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Men should not wear visors. Especially bald men.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You saw that already. Bears vs Packers GAME ONE.

And the way Nagy was calling had us pressing for the go ahead score in the 3rd quarter. The plan WAS working.

Until Wims ran the wrong way on a route and Mitch then couldn't mentally recover after that.

Sorry, but Nagy figured out a plan to beat the Packers, but with our lack of talent, everyone needed to be perfect.

Watch a smart football team in the playoffs with better talent take our game plan from today and smoke the Packers with it because they have better talent than us.
look I understand the plan is to keep Rodgers off the field, but Lazor's offense was sustaining drives AND letting Mitch throw deep. Yes, Mitch was throwing against terrible defenses, but I would have let him try to do it vs the Packers. They didn't even give Trubs a chance to fail. Nagy was calling plays as if rookie Orton was the QB. Didn't even try to get Mitch out of the pocket. I'm saying if I'm going to go down swinging, I'll go with the offense and playcalls that gave me the chance to even get in the playoffs in the first place. If it doesn't work against the Packers, then it doesn't work. But at least I know I tried instead of this bullshit offense we had today.