Player Jerseys for fans...

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Fans should unionize to help control things like ticket and concession prices, but also to motivate the team regarding what jerseys they wear to games.

Now this is all tongue-n-cheeck, but...

How about fans who wear jerseys to the games only wear those of either HOF Bears players or those with storied careers with the Bears? Message to the players: You want to see your jersey worn? Play like a HOFer and have a CAREER in Chicago worthy of fan worship.

Too often fans run out and get the jersey of some flash in the pan player. I'm guilty of that with my Alshon Jeffery jersey. I should have just gone Butkus, Urlacher or one of my all-time favorites... Tillman. Lesson learned.

Alright, flame away. Just remember this was only a thought and I'm not demanding that you agree or follow me on this.

Cheers! Almost gameday.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I have issues with grown men donning clothing that has another man's name on the back.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I have issues with grown men donning clothing that has another man's name on the back.

Well, to each their own I guess. However, since many fans do wear them to games...

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't understand. Unionize? Like form chapters, elect leadership, pay dues, and enter collective bargaining with the teams? What?

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I don't understand. Unionize? Like form chapters, elect leadership, pay dues, and enter collective bargaining with the teams? What?

Nah, just wear jerseys what other people find worthy, to show ownership and players who's the real bosses and to show who/what what they support. #takethepowerback

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Fans should unionize to help control things like ticket and concession prices, but also to motivate the team regarding what jerseys they wear to games.

Now this is all tongue-n-cheeck, but...

How about fans who wear jerseys to the games only wear those of either HOF Bears players or those with storied careers with the Bears? Message to the players: You want to see your jersey worn? Play like a HOFer and have a CAREER in Chicago worthy of fan worship.

Too often fans run out and get the jersey of some flash in the pan player. I'm guilty of that with my Alshon Jeffery jersey. I should have just gone Butkus, Urlacher or one of my all-time favorites... Tillman. Lesson learned.

Alright, flame away. Just remember this was only a thought and I'm not demanding that you agree or follow me on this.

Cheers! Almost gameday.

do you smoke weed? I feel like this is a pot thought.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
I am going to be wearing my Mack jersey for at least 5 yrs. By that time, I will have spilled plenty of mustard and coney sauce on it from chili dogs during the game.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, just wear jerseys what other people find worthy, to show ownership and players who's the real bosses and to show who/what what they support. #takethepowerback

so not unionize at all...

rather, some community organizing?

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP disliked for dumb thread.