Playoff Tickets

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone have any luck with Playoff tickets today?</p>

</p>

I got row 4 in the 200 level for Home Game A for $225/ea FACE VALUE!!!!  WTF?</p>

</p>

$900 for 4 tickets... what a raping.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I didn't even bother. The cost for playoff tickets are a joke. Only time I will buy them is if it's SC final game 7. Easily will take a SRO ticket then.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Got 4 for round 2 game 1. Section 313 Row 5, $815 total. Dad, girlfriend, brother are the other attendees. My dad has paid his dues (hahaha), girlfriend has provided many free events, and brother will be giving me one of the 4 he got for round 1 game 1....looks like I spent $815 to go to Round 1 Game 1, and Round 2 Game 1. </p>

</p>

Regardless, I am jacked as hell that the meaningful games are right around the corner. </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="224046" data-time="1395693665">
<div>

Got 4 for round 2 game 1. Section 313 Row 5, $815 total. Dad, girlfriend, brother are the other attendees. My dad has paid his dues (hahaha), girlfriend has provided many free events, and brother will be giving me one of the 4 he got for round 1 game 1....looks like I spent $815 to go to Round 1 Game 1, and Round 2 Game 1. </p>

</p>

Regardless, I am jacked as hell that the meaningful games are right around the corner. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Or maybe you'll get a nice $815 refund in a month in a half.</p>

</p>

HA!</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäväinen" data-cid="224049" data-time="1395694956">
<div>

Or maybe you'll get a nice $815 refund in a month in a half.</p>

</p>

HA!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Yea, I am confident I will be attending the game...</p>

</p>

At least I know I will be at Game 1 in a few weeks for the first round, they'll probably lose though....team sucks. </p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BHP" data-cid="224039" data-time="1395681856">
<div>

You have three friends?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

He must be the one that I see with stuffed animals seated around him.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I honestly would only buy these if I was reselling them. It's just too much for me and I can probably actually afford some if I wanted. I don't know how season ticket holders pay for this. But I'm happy for all of you that got them. Question... if you buy tickets and they then aren't needed... do they refund your money or do they hold that money and make you use it to buy tickets next year?</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="224114" data-time="1395764835">
<div>

I honestly would only buy these if I was reselling them. It's just too much for me and I can probably actually afford some if I wanted. I don't know how season ticket holders pay for this. But I'm happy for all of you that got them. Question... if you buy tickets and they then aren't needed... do they refund your money or do they hold that money and make you use it to buy tickets next year?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Probably should've looked into that but I assume refund. Didn't have time to read the fine print when you literally have a timer counting down to your tickets expiring. </p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They give you the option of a refund or put the funds toward renewal.