Please don't dump Cutler after this year Pace!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like to use logic to come to rational decisions. You just blindly hate a guy because he fucked your gf.
No, but I might be one of a million who fucked his wife.

ZERO playoff wins vs a team with a winning record is all there is to show for a 10 year career. You'd have trouble finding QBs with less success. Embrace the loser, loser.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

ZERO playoff wins vs a team with a winning record is all there is to show for a 10 year career. You'd have trouble finding QBs with less success. Embrace the loser, loser.

Not a chance goober.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Lol at Spartan. I was going to pm Mick so he can help your rant become logical but I doubt he would stoop so low so instead run and shoot has your back

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol at Spartan. I was going to pm Mick so he can help your rant become logical but I doubt he would stoop so low so instead run and shoot has your back
You Cutty fanboys have no voice anymore. All know you're just retards.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You Cutty fanboys have no voice anymore. All know you're just retards.

200.gif

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Cutler is just playing like a boss. I don't see how we don't keep him, infuse this team with talent, and try again next year. Sign Forte and Alshon, bring White back into the fold and this offense is downright scary.

If they can finally shore up the frigging O-line in the off-season your prediction will probably come to fruition.

However after having watched the Bears struggle to piece together an O-line for nearly a decade now. I shall remain skeptical until proven otherwise.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The bears D only allowed 13 offensive points. And the offense blew the chance to win the game. I'd say there are many good players on this team.

We played the Vikings. Should i say it again?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
looking at position players. Gonna have a most awesome wr tandem next year so long as Bears retain Alshon. Can bring any QB in and watch him shine more than Cutler ever dreamed of.

Peyton has D.Thomas and E.Sanders.....................

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Spartans irrational hatred of Cutler isn't even in the top 12 weirdest things about this maniac. He has quite the laundry list of psychotic ideas. Personally I find him hysterical and hope he posts more.