Po(s)er Rankings

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Per “The score” app.

Interesting. #1 Chiefs (yes), #2 Packers NO. Come on.

Bears at like #20. I don’t disagree with the Bears placement, but the Packers at 2? I’m thinking 5 or 6 minimum.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
The packers are the #1 team in the NFC right now and I personally think they are #2 or at worse 3 behind the Bills. They are playing their best ball right now

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The packers are the #1 team in the NFC right now and I personally think they are #2 or at worse 3 behind the Bills. They are playing their best ball right now
Their offense is phenomenal but defense is pretty weak. I think there are a handful of teams better then the Packers.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I don't know of many teams that have a shot at beating them in the NFC. I see them going to and winning the Super Bowl. which is gross. it's amusing the Vikings beat them once at home.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Their offense is phenomenal but defense is pretty weak. I think there are a handful of teams better then the Packers.
The reality is if Trubisky plays well and the defense plays aggressive and hits AR a lot the Bears have a chance of beating them.

You can not sit back on Rogers, he will pick you to pieces

mecha

Liked Posts:
The reality is if Trubisky plays well and the defense plays aggressive and hits AR a lot the Bears have a chance of beating them.

Giants and 49ers blew out his pussy across many years, notably in the playoffs. you pressure any quarterback like that and they'll get progressively worse. time of possession is also critical. I mean I'm not a football strategist by any stretch of the imagination, but these are some pretty basic things that the Bears and apparently a lot of other teams don't really take into account against these green and gold fucks.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Per “The score” app.

Interesting. #1 Chiefs (yes), #2 Packers NO. Come on.

Bears at like #20. I don’t disagree with the Bears placement, but the Packers at 2? I’m thinking 5 or 6 minimum.

Why would GB be rated below a bunch of teams with worse records lol.

We have the best O in history.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Giants and 49ers blew out his pussy across many years, notably in the playoffs. you pressure any quarterback like that and they'll get progressively worse. time of possession is also critical. I mean I'm not a football strategist by any stretch of the imagination, but these are some pretty basic things that the Bears and apparently a lot of other teams don't really take into account against these green and gold fucks.

That was in 2011-2013 lol. 2019 Niners win because they ran all over our D.

We have the best O line in football, and lead the league in time of possession.

Bust

Liked Posts:

Easier said then done. Rodgers is having a MVP year. He will most likely win comeback player of the year as well. Last season was one of his worst as a pro. This year he has 40 TD's and 4 picks.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

The Packers fixed none of the issues that allowed them to absolutely get creamed by SF in the playoffs. Teams like the Rams, Seattle, TB, and NO will wreck them in the playoffs because they all have the ability of a power run game. Honestly, Minnesota could take them down too with Cook, which is why you saw him beat them last time they played.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Easier said then done. Rodgers is having a MVP year. He will most likely win comeback player of the year as well. Last season was one of his worst as a pro. This year he has 40 TD's and 4 picks.

LMAO, Alex Smith is comeback player of the year, no if's, and's or but's.

Bust

Liked Posts:
LMAO, Alex Smith is comeback player of the year, no if's, and's or but's.

LMAO, no chance. 4 TD and 6 picks, he is not the first football player to come back from a serious injury and certainly won't be the last

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
LMAO, no chance. 4 TD and 6 picks, he is not the first football player to come back from a serious injury and certainly won't be the last

LOL, Alex Smith almost had his leg amputated and damn near lost his life. They aren't giving it to anyone else. The second he stepped onto the field again, stats became irrelevant.

Bust

Liked Posts:
LOL, Alex Smith almost had his leg amputated and damn near lost his life. They aren't giving it to anyone else. The second he stepped onto the field again, stats became irrelevant.

yah and he went thru rehab and got cleared by the doctors.

Aaron Rodgers MVP

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
The Packers fixed none of the issues that allowed them to absolutely get creamed by SF in the playoffs. Teams like the Rams, Seattle, TB, and NO will wreck them in the playoffs because they all have the ability of a power run game. Honestly, Minnesota could take them down too with Cook, which is why you saw him beat them last time they played.

Our run D is much better then last years, and has been playing quite well since our last L. The run D is not great, but they are just slightly below average.

We have better power run games then every team you named, and the Seahawks D altogether sucks lol.

Bucs trashed us because GB sucks in the Florida heat, but we beat NO at NO earlier this year.

All of those teams would lose to GB in GB, and probably at home as well. I would love to see the Bucs or Saints come to Lambeau in January. The Squawks always play us well but they can only win if the game is in SEA.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:

That's dumb lol.