Po(s)er Rankings

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Maybe Rodgers should go to another team then? You like your guy. I get it. It's okay. You aren't going to change my mind though. It's okay.

So...why criticize Rodgers for something Brees and Manning didn't fare any better at?

Also, why is Rodgers better at throwing TDs then those guys, as evidenced by him having reached 400 TDs in significantly less games/atts then any of them?

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
With no titles to show for it except one lucky one. The guy can't get to the top of his class. He is simply on a tier below the greats.

So your saying Manning (second ring came after Rodgers current age) and Brees (no second ring) aren't great either?

Now your just intentionally speaking non sense lol.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Being that franchise in football not named the Cheatriots, over the last decade is 'sad'?

Well jeez, what would you call the Bears modern era then?
As the distinguished @ijustposthere pointed out, ELI MANNING has AS MANY titles as Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers COMBINED in only 50% of the time.

Over the last 30 years you have had 1 redneck Trump supporting QB, and 1 wannabe redneck Trump supporting QB, who were both not capable of winning the big one more than once (much like the person that they and you undoubtedly support). Like I said, sad!

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
But...but... most playoff wins over the last decade in the nfc!

Okay so you criticize every Brees and Wilson for 'only' having one ring so far as well? Sane with Manning who didn't get his until he was older then Rodgers is now?

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
As the distinguished @ijustposthere pointed out, ELI MANNING has AS MANY titles as Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers COMBINED in only 50% of the time.

Over the last 30 years you have had 1 redneck Trump supporting QB, and 1 wannabe redneck Trump supporting QB, who were both not capable of winning the big one more than once (much like the person that they and you undoubtedly support). Like I said, sad!

Eli also has more titles then the Bears whole franchise lol. How can you criticize knowing full well it's even worse for your team?

Favre was lucky we carried his int throwing ass to one with record setting D and special teams unit.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So...m why criticize Rodgers for something Brees and Manning didn't fare any better at?

Also, why is Rodgers better at throwing TDs then those guys, as evidenced by him having reached 400 TDs in significantly less games/atts then any of them?

You take the guy who is better. I'll take the guys with MORE. At the end of the day when your guy is retired, he will have less TDS than my guys. But sure, you can keep thinking your guy was better. It's okay man. I'm riding with the goats and your riding with your guy. Good for you man!

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Okay so you criticize every Brees and Wilson for 'only' having one ring so far as well? Sane with Manning who didn't get his until he was older then Rodgers is now?
Those people have families that love them, Rodgers' family doesn't even love him.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So your saying Manning (second ring came after Rodgers current age) and Brees (no second ring) aren't great either?

Now your just intentionally speaking non sense lol.

You are missing the MORE part. My guys have more TDS and YDS than your guy as well as more titles. And at the end of the day when your guy is retired, it will still be that way.

AND THAT'S OKAY! It's okay man. relax and get over it.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
You take the guy who is better. I'll take the guys with MORE. At the end of the day when your guy is retired, he will have less TDS than my guys. But sure, you can keep thinking your guy was better. It's okay man. I'm riding with the goats and your riding with your guy. Good for you man!

So you will take the undeniably inferior players, as long as they played more seasons? XD thanks for the laugh. Enjoy Vinny Testaverde > Steve Young LOL.

Second, Rodgers will be grabbing that TD record before he retires, which is incredible considering he sat 3 seasons after being drafted in 05.

mecha

Liked Posts:
him sitting those 3 seasons is the reason he's as wonderful as he is today... courtesy of Brett Favre.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
So you will take the undeniably inferior players, as long as they played more seasons? XD thanks for the laugh. Enjoy Vinny Testaverde > Steve Young LOL.

Second, Rodgers will be grabbing that TD record before he retires, which is incredible considering he sat 3 seasons after being drafted in 05.
Aaron Rodgers can't even keep a gf half as attractive as the wives of those in the GOAT category.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Yes. Yes I will because they won more and have better stats than your guy. And now you are at least making sense.
But I disagree with your statement. That TD record will be Brady and Manning. And Rodgers will fall short of it. Which is ok. Because he is really good. He just isn't Manning and Brady good.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Eli also has more titles then the Bears whole franchise lol. How can you criticize knowing full well it's even worse for your team?

Favre was lucky we carried his int throwing ass to one with record setting D and special teams unit.

Sweet, except we weren't talking about Eli vs. the Bears. We all know the Bears are a poorly run franchise. We're talking about the Packers wasting the careers of possibly two top ten QBs in NFL history.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
You are missing the MORE part. My guys have more TDS and YDS than your guy as well as more titles. And at the end of the day when your guy is retired, it will still be that way.

AND THAT'S OKAY! It's okay man. relax and get over it.

They have more TDs from having played longer, and Rodgers will have more TDs by the time he reaches that number of games/atts, WITH significantly less INTs and a better rating.

Brees doesnt have more titles, Rivers doesnt have one, and Manning didn't get his 2nd until he was older then Rodgers is currently. Literally what the fuck are you talking about XD.

And again, no, by the time Rodgers retires he will have the TD record, and have gotten it in significantly less games/atts then any of those inferior players.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Sweet, except we weren't talking about Eli vs. the Bears. We all know the Bears are a poorly run franchise. We're talking about the Packers wasting the careers of possibly two top ten QBs in NFL history.

yeah, I think I made it a point of emphasis they've had THIRTY YEARS of premier quarterback play and only 2 Super Bowl wins to show for it. you can brag on playoff wins... there's almost as many playoff losses. LOL

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
They have more TDs from having played longer, and Rodgers will have more TDs by the time he reaches that number of games/atts, WITH significantly less INTs and a better rating.

Brees doesnt have more titles, Rivers doesnt have one, and Manning didn't get his 2nd until he was older then Rodgers is currently. Literally what the fuck are you talking about XD.

And again, no, by the time Rodgers retires he will have the TD record, and have gotten it in significantly less games/atts then any of those inferior players.

You can't just leave out Brady like that. Come on man. Get better.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Yes. Yes I will because they won more and have better stats than your guy. And now you are at least making sense.
But I disagree with your statement. That TD record will be Brady and Manning. And Rodgers will fall short of it. Which is ok. Because he is really good. He just isn't Manning and Brady good.

But Rodgers stats are way better, didn't you see? Rodgers reached 400 TDs in significantly less games/atts then any of them, with significantly less INTs. Can you please respond why this is?

The record is with Brees right now you football illiterate know nothing LOL. And Rodgers will easily break that record just like he broke the fastest to 300 and 400 record.

No, Rodgers is undeniably better then Brady and Manning. Remember?
Rodgers reached 400 TDs in significantly less games/atts then any of them, with significantly less INTs. Can you please respond why this is?

Brees doesnt have more titles and Peyton didn't either at Rodgers age. Are you just running away from points?