Po(s)er Rankings

mecha

Liked Posts:
You can't just leave out Brady like that. Come on man. Get better.

no man, they're cheaters! mulligan! or something. Brady's an inferior physical talent and he has 6 championships. what's your excuse?

mecha

Liked Posts:
why are you obsessed with who gets there the fastest? Rodgers will be washed out and retired and Brady will still be playing. Brady's fucking a supermodel and has 6 rings, Rodgers is despised by his own family and has been cucked out multiple times now. he also wears a black thong.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
You can't just leave out Brady like that. Come on man. Get better.

Rodgers has more passing TDs at this many atts/games then Brady did as well. With significantly less INTs.

Why did you say Brees has more titles then Rodgers?

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
no man, they're cheaters! mulligan! or something. Brady's an inferior physical talent and he has 6 championships. what's your excuse?

Okay so you criticize all 31 other NFL teams for not winning as much as the Cheatriots? That's odd.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
But Rodgers stats are way better, didn't you see? Rodgers reached 400 TDs in significantly less games/atts then any of them, with significantly less INTs. Can you please respond why this is?

The record is with Brees right now you football illiterate know nothing LOL. And Rodgers will easily break that record just like he broke the fastest to 300 and 400 record.

No, Rodgers is undeniably better then Brady and Manning. Remember?
Rodgers reached 400 TDs in significantly less games/atts then any of them, with significantly less INTs. Can you please respond why this is?

Brees doesnt have more titles and Peyton didn't either at Rodgers age. Are you just running away from points?
That's funny. today I learned Brees has more career passing TDs than Tom Brady. But I football illiterate(A term that doesn't make sense, but whatevs)

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm going to go watch the Chicago Bears lose to the Minnesota Vikings now. have fun Packer kid. go back to your own message board now please thanks.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
That's funny. today I learned Brees has more career passing TDs than Tom Brady. But I football illiterate(A term that doesn't make sense, but whatevs)
Brady has 171 more TD passes then Rodgers in 7 more seasons as starter.

That's weak. Rodgers will have too easy of a time breaking that record, just like he broke the fastest to 300 passing tds and 400 passing tds records, with significantly less INTs and a higher rating.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Brady has 171 more TD passes then Rodgers in 7 more seasons as starter.

That's weak. Rodgers will have too easy of a time breaking that record, just like he broke the fastest to 300 passing tds and 400 passing tds records, with significantly less INTs and a higher rating.

Ok. It's OK. I'm gonna go watch my favorite team now. Good Luck man. Best wishes!

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Ok. It's OK. I'm gonna go watch my favorite team now. Good Luck man. Best wishes!

So you concede that playing more seasons doesnt make you better then someone who is significantly better at throwing TDs, thank you.

Not sure why you tried to claim that in the first place but hey, at least you came around eventually.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So you concede that playing more seasons doesnt make you better then someone who is significantly better at throwing TDs, thank you.

Not sure why you tried to claim that in the first place but hey, at least you came around eventually.
no

BearsGr8

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Rogers is great, no doubt. But if I were a GB fan I'd be pretty disappointed that in spite of having two Hall of Fame QB's in a row, a span of 28 years, that between the two of them GB has only three Super Bowl appearances with 2 victories.

For comparison, in that same time span the Bears have had a carousel with a few decent/good (McMahon, Kramer, Miller, Cutler), but mostly bad (too many to list) QB's with none of them even remotely considered to be Hall of Fame caliber. And yet the Bears have two Super Bowl appearances with 1 victory. GB wins the comparison, but don't you think that logically there should be more separation between the teams in victories than ONE Super Bowl?

So yeah, GB has been blessed with great QB play for 28 years, but it certainly can be argued they should have accomplished more with those guys.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So your saying Jay Cutler over Deshaun Watson? Wow. Truly incredible.

It's neat how the word "no" sends your little brain into overdrive.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
It's neat how the word "no" sends your little brain into overdrive.

Its neat how you adamantly stand by the assertion that playing more seasons = being a better player, even if you play worse then the other player lol.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Rogers is great, no doubt. But if I were a GB fan I'd be pretty disappointed that in spite of having two Hall of Fame QB's in a row, a span of 28 years, that between the two of them GB has only three Super Bowl appearances with 2 victories.

For comparison, in that same time span the Bears have had a carousel with a few decent/good (McMahon, Kramer, Miller, Cutler), but mostly bad (too many to list) QB's with none of them even remotely considered to be Hall of Fame caliber. And yet the Bears have two Super Bowl appearances with 1 victory. GB wins the comparison, but don't you think that logically there should be more separation between the teams in victories than ONE Super Bowl?

So yeah, GB has been blessed with great QB play for 28 years, but it certainly can be argued they should have accomplished more with those guys.

Neat cherry picked time span. Just long enough to count the Bears only SB win, but not GB's first two?

Being the best non cheatriot team in football over the last 25 years, with two SB wins (so far) and two HOF QBs (so far) is alot better then being the Bears lol. One SB in the entire modern era? Every hear the expression about cleaning your own house?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Neat cherry picked time span. Just long enough to count the Bears only SB win, but not GB's first two?

Being the best non cheatriot team in football over the last 25 years, with two SB wins (so far) and two HOF QBs (so far) is alot better then being the Bears lol. One SB in the entire modern era? Every hear the expression about cleaning your own house?
Brady > Rodgers

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

6 rings > 1 ring

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Gisele > Jake from State Farm