Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Its neat how you adamantly stand by the assertion that playing more seasons = being a better player, even if you play worse then the other player lol.

lol

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:

Yes, crumple with no argument.

The idea that playing more seasons makes you better then everyone who played less seasons is incredibly ridiculous, its good that you abandon trying to defend such a nonsensical position.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
The only NFC championship Rodgers ever won his offense manged to score 14 points and it was over Caleb Hanie lmao.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yes, crumple with no argument.

The idea that playing more seasons makes you better then everyone who played less seasons is incredibly ridiculous, its good that you abandon trying to defend such a nonsensical position.
It's so neat how you want me to re-state my argument. Just scroll up! It's all right there! Etched in time. It's all good man! everything is okay.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
The only NFC championship Rodgers ever won his offense manged to score 14 points and it was over Caleb Hanie lmao.

Aaron Rodgers has the greatest playoff td to int ratio and second highest playoff passer rating behind Bart Starr.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
It's so neat how you want me to re-state my argument. Just scroll up! It's all right there! Etched in time. It's all good man! everything is okay.

The only 'argument' you made, I have already refuted, and you have not replied.

Being on a better team doesnt make you a better player then someone who plays better then you lol.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The only 'argument' you made, I have already refuted, and you have not replied.

Being on a better team doesnt make you a better player then someone who plays better then you lol.
You are a poor refuter

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Bradshaw isn't better then Marino, stop being willfully silly.
And individual stats don’t make you a better player either. It’s an overall measurement.

6 >1

Stop being an idiot

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Oh yeah did I forget to mention that 6 > 1. Ohh wait not I did mention that.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:

It’ll be interesting to see how things play out. The Pack will have their hands full with TEN.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
And individual stats don’t make you a better player either. It’s an overall measurement.

6 >1

Stop being an idiot

So.... being a better player doesn't make you better, unless your team is also better?

Are.... are you serious? Your saying Bradshaw > Marino?

Why not just fly a flag that says 'I know nothing about football' while your at it LOL

Imagine think Bradshaw, Dilfer, and Johnson were better then Marino and Kelly XD

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
So your saying Bradshaw, Dilfer and Johnson are better than Marino, therefore admitting you know nothing of football and cant be taken seriously, thank you.
Nope. I’m saying Brady is better then Rodgers

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Nope. I’m saying Brady is better then Rodgers

But you used his additional rings as your only form of support, therefore, you are saying that Bradshaw, Dilfer, and Johnson are all better then Marino due to having additional rings.

So which is it? Are Bradshaw, Dilfer, and Johnson better then Marino due to having more rings? Or do you accept that is really dumb reasoning and that only someone completely football illiterate would ever think that?

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
But you used his additional rings as your only form of support, therefore, you are saying that Bradshaw, Dilfer, and Johnson are all better then Marino due to having additional rings.

So which is it? Are Bradshaw, Dilfer, and Johnson better then Marino due to having more rings? Or do you accept that is really dumb reasoning and that only someone completely football illiterate would ever think that?
I think he said that his opinion is, is that Brady is better than AR.