Po(s)er Rankings

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I think he said that his opinion is, is that Brady is better than AR.

Yes. And he used Brady's additional rings as his only support for that claim.

By that same logic, Bradshaw, Dilfer, and Johnson are all better then Marino. If he isnt willing to stand by that, then he is going back on the very rationale that he himself used to try and support his idea that Brady is somehow better then Rodgers.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Yes. And he used Brady's additional rings as his only support for that claim.

By that same logic, Bradshaw, Dilfer, and Johnson are all better then Marino. If he isnt willing to stand by that, then he is going back on the very rationale that he himself used to try and support his idea that Brady is somehow better then Rodgers.
That’s his opinion. You have yours, he has his. Merry Christmas and blessings!

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
That’s his opinion. You have yours, he has his. Merry Christmas and blessings!

Yes. According to his logic, Bradshaw, Dilfer, and Johnson are better then Marino.

Nothing more needs to be said LOL

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
But you used his additional rings as your only form of support, therefore, you are saying that Bradshaw, Dilfer, and Johnson are all better then Marino due to having additional rings.

So which is it? Are Bradshaw, Dilfer, and Johnson better then Marino due to having more rings? Or do you accept that is really dumb reasoning and that only someone completely football illiterate would ever think that?

Ummm Brady > Rodgers

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Yes. According to his logic, Bradshaw, Dilfer, and Johnson are better then Marino.

Nothing more needs to be said LOL
Are any of those QBs considered the GOAT? Oh I think not. This is a GOAT discussion so therefore Brady > Rodgers

mecha

Liked Posts:
Brady has the greatest Super Bowl comeback ever to his credit! for real though, and I don't know why this gets overlooked so much, Brady never had the physical tools like a lot of the other guys. he was drafted in the 6th round because he's slow and while he was able to make all the throws over the years, he never had a Manning cannon arm.

he has longevity because he lives like a clean health freak; he already had a shit ton of credentials before he turned 30, so spare me the bullshit that it somehow took him longer (???) or something. if he wants to play until he's 50 I support him. maybe Adrian Peterson and him will unite in 2026.

given his age and the fact that I'm sure he was knocked a lot for being a "system quarterback", he's done pretty well transitioning to the Arians system. he's presently at 3800 yards, 32 TDs, 11 INTs. somehow that translates to a 69 QBR... I don't understand that, but okay. that statline is probably better than his last few years with the Patriots. I have no desire to check this. maybe some stat nerd can. I hated Brady when he was a cocky prick in 2007, but during the last 3 championships with the Patriots and the fact he was the old guard in the league I started to like him.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Brady has the greatest Super Bowl comeback ever to his credit! for real though, and I don't know why this gets overlooked so much, Brady never had the physical tools like a lot of the other guys. he was drafted in the 6th round because he's slow and while he was able to make all the throws over the years, he never had a Manning cannon arm.

he has longevity because he lives like a clean health freak; he already had a shit ton of credentials before he turned 30, so spare me the bullshit that it somehow took him longer (???) or something. if he wants to play until he's 50 I support him. maybe Adrian Peterson and him will unite in 2026.

given his age and the fact that I'm sure he was knocked a lot for being a "system quarterback", he's done pretty well transitioning to the Arians system. he's presently at 3800 yards, 32 TDs, 11 INTs. somehow that translates to a 69 QBR... I don't understand that, but okay. that statline is probably better than his last few years with the Patriots. I have no desire to check this. maybe some stat nerd can. I hated Brady when he was a cocky prick in 2007, but during the last 3 championships with the Patriots and the fact he was the old guard in the league I started to like him.

I've always liked Brady. Problem this year is, he doesn't really have the arm strength at his age to run Arians system. Kind of a bad fit.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Are any of those QBs considered the GOAT? Oh I think not. This is a GOAT discussion so therefore Brady > Rodgers

Many people believe Marino was the GOAT.

At any rate, that's complete non sequitur lol. If one QB is better then another due to having more rings, then you have to be consistent about that reasoning, otherwise you have just went back on your entire point.

So which is it? Is Brady better then Rodgers due to having more rings (better teams and cheating), thus making Bradshaw, Dilfer, and Johnson all better then Marino?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Many people believe Marino was the GOAT.

At any rate, that's complete non sequitur lol. If one QB is better then another due to having more rings, then you have to be consistent about that reasoning, otherwise you have just went back on your entire point.

So which is it? Is Brady better then Rodgers due to having more rings (better teams and cheating), thus making Bradshaw, Dilfer, and Johnson all better then Marino?
Who thinks Marino is the GOAT? Please send me the list of the many people.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I've always liked Brady. Problem this year is, he doesn't really have the arm strength at his age to run Arians system. Kind of a bad fit.

yeah like I said he was never a big arm guy. he always had heart and will to succeed despite being a tall lanky dude that never saw weights in his life. LOL

I look at what him and Adrian Peterson and Frank Gore are doing and it's baffling.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Umm what??? Brady with 6 Super Bowls and Rodgers with 1 Super Bowl. All of that happened on the field. But good one!

But we dont judge individual players by how good their team is, we judge by how good they all.

Is Bradshaw better then Marino and Manning to you also?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

You can't compare a modern day quarterback to any of those guys, it's a completely different game. Brady is better than Rodgers because he's a better quarterback, it's simple. And FTR, I hate Brady especially after this season and his bullshit nonsense with Foles, the whole 4th down thing, over it.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
You can't compare a modern day quarterback to any of those guys, it's a completely different game. Brady is better than Rodgers because he's a better quarterback, it's simple. And FTR, I hate Brady especially after this season and his bullshit nonsense with Foles, the whole 4th down thing, over it.

Rodgers numbers literally destroy Bradys in everything lol.

TD to INT ratio, passer rating, TD%, INT%, rushing tds and yards etc.

Brady being on better teams that cheat doesn't make you a better player.

Bradshaw isnt better then Marino, neither is Aikmen. Etc. Football isn't tennis, rings are a team measure.