Po(s)er Rankings

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our run D is much better then last years, and has been playing quite well since our last L. The run D is not great, but they are just slightly below average.

We have better power run games then every team you named, and the Seahawks D altogether sucks lol.

Bucs trashed us because GB sucks in the Florida heat, but we beat NO at NO earlier this year.

All of those teams would lose to GB in GB, and probably at home as well. I would love to see the Bucs or Saints come to Lambeau in January. The Squawks always play us well but they can only win if the game is in SEA.
Lol, The Saints healthy is the better team. Dont let the Eagles game full ya. That was an upset written all over it. Rams is the team some people are sleeping on. Those are the top 3 in NFC

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Lol, The Saints healthy is the better team. Dont let the Eagles game full ya. That was an upset written all over it. Rams is the team some people are sleeping on. Those are the top 3 in NFC

No, not at all. We were more banged up then the Saints when we played them, and we still won, in NO. We are the ones with best O in history ever, not them, and by the time this season finishes, Rodgers will have had clearly the greatest QB season in history.

The Saints are now, and have been for the last decade, the shitty, less successful, discount Packers lol.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, not at all. We were more banged up then the Saints when we played them, and we still won, in NO. We are the ones with best O in history ever, not them, and by the time this season finishes, Rodgers will have had clearly the greatest QB season in history.

The Saints are now, and have been for the last decade, the shitty, less successful, discount Packers lol.
You have a mental disorder?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The reality is if Trubisky plays well and the defense plays aggressive and hits AR a lot the Bears have a chance of beating them.

You can not sit back on Rogers, he will pick you to pieces
:jonesy: "IF" And how well did that go last time?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
yah and he went thru rehab and got cleared by the doctors.

Aaron Rodgers MVP
Rodgers is the MVP. Comeback player of the year, he is not.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That was in 2011-2013 lol. 2019 Niners win because they ran all over our D.

We have the best O line in football, and lead the league in time of possession.
That's only because good teams score so quickly on you. ?
Seriously, Rodgers is back but it's silly that it took drafting a QB to make that happen. Makes me think that a good playoff pressure D will have him wilt a bit. Your O has great #s but you're playing some weak Ds. Same schedule and KC looks better. In fact they already beat you at everything outside of .5 points a game a a few run yards. They are significantly ahead in total yards and passing yards.

Last edited:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Not really. We were right around the middle of the pack last year at this point too, finished 9th overall.

We have a great pass D and rush.
I wasn’t taking about our defense though. I was simply stating Packers have a great offense but a defense that can easily be scored on.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
When you have an historically great offense, you can win championships with a middle of the pack defense, when you have a good defense, and a load of shit offense, you're a one and done team, or a non playoff one
I’m not disagreeing with that at all but clearly the Packers defense has held their organization back since winning the Super Bowl. They haven’t made it back since. And the only reason they have never made it back is because of the defense. They are a great team, but eventuality will face a team that can keep up with them offensively and stop them on defense.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I would say right now GB is the favorite to win the NFC if they are healthy. If they win out they will the #1 seed and it's tough to imagine NO or LAR coming in there and beating them in January.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sadly, the Packers are ranked exactly where they belong. It would not surprise me that this is the year they win it all.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Sadly, the Packers are ranked exactly where they belong. It would not surprise me that this is the year they win it all.
I still think the Chiefs are the team to beat. Packers, Saints, Bills & Rams are legit competitors.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would say right now GB is the favorite to win the NFC

Which is why they are at #2.

A lot of people look at Power Rankings all wrong. It's not a representation of how good a team is...it's a representation of how good a team is right now.

Right now Green Bay has won four of their last five games...with the loss being in OT. They have also scored at least 30 points in five of their last six games. So right now, the Packers look like the best team in the NFC.

Rewind back to October, the Bears were ranked in the top ten after beating Tom Brady with the Pack struggling to stay out of the twenties.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which is why they are at #2.

A lot of people look at Power Rankings all wrong. It's not a representation of how good a team is...it's a representation of how good a team is right now.

Right now Green Bay has won four of their last five games...with the loss being in OT. They have also scored at least 30 points in five of their last six games. So right now, the Packers look like the best team in the NFC.

Rewind back to October, the Bears were ranked in the top ten after beating Tom Brady with the Pack struggling to stay out of the twenties.

Talk about a freefall JHC !!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Color me upset, thought this was an end of year CCS poster thread....

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Talk about a freefall JHC !!

I am always copying the Power Rankings into the IGTs. After the Bucs game I saw the Bears as high as 6 and as low as 29 after the loss to the Lions.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh, Packers are overrated.

Who have they beat this year? I see one good win, against the Saints.

Got shit stomped by the Bucs, lost to the Colts and the Vikings.

Eeked out a win against the Jags.

2 wins against the Lions and Bears
(Not all that impressive last game vs the Lions.)

1 against the Vikes

Atlanta?
Eagles?
49's?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Meh, Packers are overrated.

Who have they beat this year? I see one good win, against the Saints.

Got shit stomped by the Bucs, lost to the Colts and the Vikings.

Eeked out a win against the Jags.

2 wins against the Lions and Bears
(Not all that impressive last game vs the Lions.)

1 against the Vikes

Atlanta?
Eagles?
49's?
I don’t think the Packers are overrated but like I mentioned before, their defense will hold them back.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts: