Po(s)er Rankings

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
yeah, you know what's funny is if Lovie Smith wasn't a pumpkinheaded dipshit, the Georgia Packers would've been eliminated from playoff contention in week 17.

Lovie was the best modern era coach you have ever had.(Ditka was an overrated bitch lol)

The Packers literally gave Georgia permission to use a similar G logo.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Umm... Rodgers numbers destroy Bradys, so cant we assume that the Cheatriots would have even more rings with Rodgers?

Not to mention, the first three of Brady's rings don't really count lol.

Bradshaw isnt better than Marino lol.
Talk about being a homer. Being a GOAT has everything to do with individual numbers and championships. Rodgers has fantastic numbers but Brady will always be superior because of his rings. Only a Packer fan would argue that.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Talk about being a homer. Being a GOAT has everything to do with individual numbers and championships. Rodgers has fantastic numbers but Brady will always be superior because of his rings. Only a Packer fan would argue that.

So even though Rodgers is objectively a better player in both regular and postseason, by a wide mile, Brady is still better because he happened to play on better teams with consistently top 10 D's and cheating?

Um........

Bradshaw isn't better then Marino. Get a grip on what you are saying lol. Being on a better team that cheats doesn't make you a better player lol.

'Derp derp I'm not as good at football but my teams better so I'm a better player derp derp' are you literally serious? LOL

mecha

Liked Posts:
players play the game to win championships. would you rather be Barry Sanders and approach the rushing record in less time and have no championships, or be Emmitt Smith and take 5 years longer to do it and have 3 rings? they like stats too, but that's secondary.

you have HOF caliber quarterback play for 30 years and 2 rings total to speak of. Brady, the apparent difference maker with the Patriots because they're garbage in his absence, has 6 in less time. you want to keep talking about how Rodgers is better? he's boring to watch. the rest of you can fawn over him because he's omg efficient and has gaudy stats, I won't.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t think they will ever get blown out but overall I agree. They can be and have been stopped, especially in the playoffs. They aren’t well rounded enough to win the SB this year. I personally think the Saints will represent the NFC in the SB.
LOL...

I forget the other key thing I seen this year.

And its a holy shit...but all Tampa would need to do to win every single game and go 19-0 apparently is to put a picture of Aaron Rodgers in Ndamukong Suh's locker. I had no idea he hated him enough to wreck an entire offensive line on every single play and eat his soul. If they could but convince Suh that AR was under the opponents helmet, they would never lose.

Suh: "Coach...damn Rodgers was traded again? Thats his third team this month?"

So Green Bay will never get through Brady because Suh is going to kill them. The guy makes 1,000,000 a game over his career, so its those other things that motivate you. Thats gonna be a trap game for Green Bay until the day he retires. AR said the wrong thing at some point. Rarely have I seen such effort, ferocity, and annihilation on a football field. That dude is massive and explosive and talented, and apparently if properly motivated is an absolute killer still.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
players play the game to win championships. would you rather be Barry Sanders and approach the rushing record in less time and have no championships, or be Emmitt Smith and take 5 years longer to do it and have 3 rings? they like stats too, but that's secondary.

you have HOF caliber quarterback play for 30 years and 2 rings total to speak of. Brady, the apparent difference maker with the Patriots because they're garbage in his absence, has 6 in less time. you want to keep talking about how Rodgers is better? he's boring to watch. the rest of you can fawn over him because he's omg efficient and has gaudy stats, I won't.

Okay, so.... even if your literally just a worse player, being on a better team makes you a better player? Are..... are you serious? Your saying Bradshaw is better then Marino? Your saying Dilfer is better then Jim Kelly?

Wrong, Pats hardly missed a beat without Brady, Cassel, Garrapolo, Brissett, Hoyer etc. They suck now because Newton fucking blows lol.

My whole point is that Brady only has more rings because his TEAMS are better, so pointing to the additional rings that his TEAM got is not helping your position lol.

Rodgere is boring to watch, despite being statistically the greatest QB in history in both the regular and postseason? Despite having the highest TD%, lowest INT%, best TD to int Ratio, and best passer rating in history? While also being a better runner by a mile then any other top 10 QB in history?

Rodgers has alot flashier a play style than pocket bitch Brady and Manning lol, his numbers also, you know, own those guys numbers, so not sure how he would be 'boring' to watch. Goes deep far more often, runs far more often, evades sacks far more often, better at throwing TDs, avoiding INTs, etc etc.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay, so.... even if your literally just a worse player, being on a better team makes you a better player? Are..... are you serious? Your saying Bradshaw is better then Marino? Your saying Dilfer is better then Jim Kelly?

Wrong, Pats hardly missed a beat without Brady, Cassel, Garrapolo, Brissett, Hoyer etc. They suck now because Newton fucking blows lol.

My whole point is that Brady only has more rings because his TEAMS are better, so pointing to the additional rings that his TEAM got is not helping your position lol.

Rodgere is boring to watch, despite being statistically the greatest QB in history in both the regular and postseason? Despite having the highest TD%, lowest INT%, best TD to int Ratio, and best passer rating in history? While also being a better runner by a mile then any other top 10 QB in history?

Rodgers has alot flashier a play style than pocket bitch Brady and Manning lol, his numbers also, you know, own those guys numbers, so not sure how he would be 'boring' to watch. Goes deep far more often, runs far more often, evades sacks far more often, better at throwing TDs, avoiding INTs, etc etc.
I would say Peyton Mannings opinion on whether Tom Brady is good at football holds a little more weight for me than yours does.

You go to far.

At worst Tom Brady belongs in the GOAT conversation, he cemented that when he led the greatest super-bowl comeback. I blame Atlanta too, but we begin to run out of arguments against Tom.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I would say Peyton Mannings opinion on whether Tom Brady is good at football holds a little more weight for me than yours does.

You go to far.

At worst Tom Brady belongs in the GOAT conversation, he cemented that when he led the greatest super-bowl comeback. I blame Atlanta too, but we begin to run out of arguments against Tom.

I never said Brady wasn't good at football lol. But he isnt as good at football as Rodgers, which is why Rodgers on field production completely owns Bradys in both the regular season and playoffs.

Being that Rodgers regular season and playoff numbers are so much better than Tom's, we have to assume that Rodgers on the Cheatriots = even more rings.

Lol, um, no. One game doesnt make a GOAT lol. Brady's playoff numbers aren't even that good.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
So even though Rodgers is objectively a better player in both regular and postseason, by a wide mile, Brady is still better because he happened to play on better teams with consistently top 10 D's and cheating?

Um........

Bradshaw isn't better then Marino. Get a grip on what you are saying lol. Being on a better team that cheats doesn't make you a better player lol.

'Derp derp I'm not as good at football but my teams better so I'm a better player derp derp' are you literally serious? LOL
The part that you clearly don’t get is being a GOAT is not 100% individual stats. Just like any GOAT in other sports, they’ve had the pleasure of playing on great teams. Once again, being the GOAT is a combination of individual stats, team stats and championships.

No one is talking about Bradshaw or Marino because they aren’t the GOATS. This whole conversation is about who is the GOAT. Why do you keep bringing them up?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously some great Patriots defenses led to the rings. It took both great D, Belly's tactics, and Brady's consistency to vie for every title and win their fair share.

Aarons trouble in this conversation is he might have missed 2 seasons of the 5 they won due to injury...maybe he wins another Brady lost...etc...but the point is to assume he would win those championships on those teams is wrong.

Brady successfully kept himself healthier, had a quicker release, knew his limitations, knew how to wear out a D-line before he tested it. etc...etc.

Aaron hasn't done enough, and I blame McCarthy more than any other one person, but they also don't give him enough weapons, etc etc .

I hold AR in extremely high regard. For sure top 5 all-time talented QB for me.
He loses points with the term "football player."

Peyton Manning was a better "football player."
Walter Peyton was a better "football player."
Tom Brady was a better "football player."

At the end of the day he is soft and breaks easily, his leadership mirrors truth in the reality of a flamboyant drama queen.

Him and Dan Marino and Elway, and maybe Jake Allen and Mahomes have the best arms of all time for me. Probably Allen doesn't belong on that list yet. And he is the most mobile of all of those and the most agile, getting away, the fastest. He used to be able to buy enormous time.

But the organization has failed around him as has his health. He just didn't have the career or the superbowls to justify inclusion in those conversations.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I never said Brady wasn't good at football lol. But he isnt as good at football as Rodgers, which is why Rodgers on field production completely owns Bradys in both the regular season and playoffs.

Being that Rodgers regular season and playoff numbers are so much better than Tom's, we have to assume that Rodgers on the Cheatriots = even more rings.

Lol, um, no. One game doesnt make a GOAT lol. Brady's playoff numbers aren't even that good.
Rodgers has had more weapons to throw to then Brady has. If it weren’t for the excellent wrs Rodgers has had, he wouldn’t post the numbers he did. But nooo I thought Rodgers did it all himself. Brady has had a bunch of no body’s at Wrs and he has made them better.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
The part that you clearly don’t get is being a GOAT is not 100% individual stats. Just like any GOAT in other sports, they’ve had the pleasure of playing on great teams. Once again, being the GOAT is a combination of individual stats, team stats and championships.

No one is talking about Bradshaw or Marino because they aren’t the GOATS. This whole conversation is about who is the GOAT. Why do you keep bringing them up?

The term greatest of all time should be literal. Who is best player? Who played better on the field then any other?

Brady's on field production is simply not the best ever. How can you be the greatest of their are better players then you?

Aaron Rodgers vastly superior production on the Cheatriots would likely result in even more rings.

Do you realize that Aaron Rodgers had one of the worst seasons of his career last season? Do you realize it was better then over half of Tom Brady's career?

That's inexcusable for anyone that you would call the GOAT. Does anyone here truly think Bradshaw is tied for second best QB of all time? If not unfairly elevate Bradshaw, then why unfairly elevate Brady? At least all of Bradshaw's rings actually count.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Rodgers has had more weapons to throw to then Brady has. If it weren’t for the excellent wrs Rodgers has had, he wouldn’t post the numbers he did. But nooo I thought Rodgers did it all himself. Brady has had a bunch of no body’s at Wrs and he has made them better.

Wrong. Brady had Gronk, Moss, Edelman, Amendola, Welker, etc. constant top 10 Ds, and constant top 5 O lines. (The latter of which Rodgers eventually got, but only starting 2014)

The vast statistical chasm Rodgers has over Brady is quite astounding, typically, Rodgers worst seasons are Bradys norm.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
neither of them had shit compared to most others of that caliber. I have no idea why GB didn't draft him more 1st and 2nd day weapons.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wrong. Brady had Gronk, Moss, Edelman, Amendola, Welker, etc. constant top 10 Ds, and constant top 5 O lines. (The latter of which Rodgers eventually got, but only starting 2014)

The vast statistical chasm Rodgers has over Brady is quite astounding, typically, Rodgers worst seasons are Bradys norm.
Even if they had the statistically best offense of all time this year it doesn't count. WHY?

Because its a veteran QB operating without road noise and its unnatural. We were told the veterans would have better years this year.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Even if they had the statistically best offense of all time this year it doesn't count. WHY?

Because its a veteran QB operating without road noise and its unnatural. We were told the veterans would have better years this year.

Um... why is it just Rodgers having the best QB season and O in history, not one of the other vet QBs?

Why aren't Brady, Rivers, etc. Having record years?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Um... why is it just Rodgers having the best QB season and O in history, not one of the other vet QBs?

Why aren't Brady, Rivers, etc. Having record years?

Brady, Rivers, and Brees are 40. Its helping them but they are old.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
neither of them had shit compared to most others of that caliber. I have no idea why GB didn't draft him more 1st and 2nd day weapons.
Because we didn't need to lol.

We have the best O in the league ever lol. Why the would you think we need more highly drafted WRs lol.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Yes Aaronitout a team that had close games with the Jags Lions and got singlehandley beat by Dalvin Cook has the greatest offense of all time. Lmao