Po(s)er Rankings

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
because the Packers lucked their way into a Super Bowl and miraculously won, that's all they have to go back on. most playoff wins? how about most times eliminated in the playoffs for a single team? did you ever consider your team gets blown out routinely because they're not as good as you think they are?

How was the 2010 SB run 'miraculous'? How was it more 'miraculous' then any other non Cheatriot SB run over the last decade?

We don't get blown out routinely. Stop making things up. Being the 'most eliminated' playoff team just means we are the best no Cheatriot team at getting to the playoff, let alone winning there.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Cool, when do the Packers hang their "most playoff victories" banner?

Fact of the matter, your favorite team has essentially wasted two HoF QB careers in succession. Thirty years of dominance and only two SBs to show for it with Favre and Rodgers is a failure. Eli Manning has as many in half the time.

We have tied for the most titles in the last decade then anyone not named the Cheatriots. Do you honestly make fun of every NFL team aside from the Cheatriots? Lol.

Nah, Favre was only with one SB ring, dude was lucky we carried him to one with record setting D and special teams unit.

Rodgers should have more by now and been held back by his team, yes, but those days are over now and he will collect a couple more rings that his team is loaded.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
We have tied for the most titles in the last decade then anyone not named the Cheatriots. Do you honestly make fun of every NFL team aside from the Cheatriots? Lol.

Nah, Favre was only with one SB ring, dude was lucky we carried him to one with record setting D and special teams unit.

Rodgers should have more by now and been held back by his team, yes, but those days are over now and he will collect a couple more rings that his team is loaded.

You have one of the best QBs of all-time and are satisfied with tying Nick Foles in titles? I don't see every other teams asshat fans on here touting playoff victories with their HoF QB that should have at least 3 SB victories by now.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
If that happened, it would be due to having played 7-8 less seasons lol.

Rodgers passing TDs are greater number at this many games/atts then any QB in history.

Imagine thinking someone is a better player just because they started 7-8 more seasons lol.
Brady
Manning
Brees

Those are 3 players I'd take over Rodgers all day. Imagine wanting an inferior qb over those above 3 just because he plays for the team yer gay for.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:

Championships speak.

Cookies for strikeouts don’t.

Great QB, historical franchise, iffy D. Beat KC and we’ll talk.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
If that happened, it would be due to having played 7-8 less seasons lol.

Rodgers passing TDs are greater number at this many games/atts then any QB in history.

Imagine thinking someone is a better player just because they started 7-8 more seasons lol.
imagine thinking a qb is better than the goats. Hell, even Phillip Rivers has more passing TDS than Rodgers.

Rodgers is simply just a tier below Brady and Manning and Brees.

And that's ok.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Brady
Manning
Brees

Those are 3 players I'd take over Rodgers all day. Imagine wanting an inferior qb over those above 3 just because he plays for the team yer gay for.

Why would you take those players over Rodgers knowing full well that Rodgers is better at throwing TDs, avoiding INTs, and having a higher passer rating?

Rodgers reached 300 and 400 TD passes in games/atts then any of those guys, with significantly less INTs and a higher rating at the same time. What more needs to be said here?

Imagine prefering INTs over TDs, are you confused on how football works?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Why would you take those players over Rodgers knowing full well that Rodgers is better at throwing TDs, avoiding INTs, and having a higher passer rating?

Rodgers reached 300 and 400 TD passes in games/atts then any of those guys, with significantly less INTs and a higher rating at the same time. What more needs to be said here?

Imagine prefering INTs over TDs, are you confused on how football works?

Titles. Rodgers can't win titles. He is lucky to have one. That's why. I would want more titles than Rodgers can provide. Are you confused as to why they play the game?

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
imagine thinking a qb is better than the goats. Hell, even Phillip Rivers has more passing TDS than Rodgers.

Rodgers is simply just a tier below Brady and Manning and Brees.

And that's ok.

Rodgers has more passing TDs at this many games/atts then Peyton, Brady, and Rivers had.

They have more total TD passes because they played 7-8 seasons longer.

Rodgers is simply the best statistical QB in history, and is objectively better at throwing TDs then any of the guys you named. And that's okay.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Okay so, your saying you make fun of every single non cheatriot team over the last decade for 'only' having just one title or less?

Imagine making fun of the Packers for being the second best playoff team in football over the last decade lol.
The packers have RUINED Aaron Rodgers' career. Maybe he wouldn't have almost as many playoff Ls as he does wins, and maybe he'd have more than 1 Nfc title, SB appearance, and SB win if the rest of the team wasn't shit. Sad!

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Titles. Rodgers can't win titles. He is lucky to have one. That's why. I would want more titles than Rodgers can provide. Are you confused as to why they play the game?

Manning didn't have a second ring until he was older then Rodgers is, and Brees doesnt have a second ring period.

Imagine putting Brees over Rodgers because 'titles' lmao wtf? XD

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Championships speak.

Cookies for strikeouts don’t.

Great QB, historical franchise, iffy D. Beat KC and we’ll talk.

Okay so your saying you make fun of every team in the league except the Cheatriots due to not having more then one title?

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm glad everyone else understands.

you also have an unhealthy obsession with the Patriots.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Rodgers has more passing TDs at this many games/atts then Peyton, Brady, and Rivers had.

They have more total TD passes because they played 7-8 seasons longer.

Rodgers is simply the best statistical QB in history, and is objectively better at throwing TDs then any of the guys you named. And that's okay.
No. They didn't. Brady has 5 years on him and Brees has 4. Rivers has 1.

It's okay. You like your guy, I get it. Nothing wrong with that. He is good. Just not as good as Brady or Manning or Brees or Rivers

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
The packers have RUINED Aaron Rodgers' career. Maybe he wouldn't have almost as many playoff Ls as he does wins, and maybe he'd have more than 1 Nfc title, SB appearance, and SB win if the rest of the team wasn't shit. Sad!

Being that franchise in football not named the Cheatriots, over the last decade is 'sad'?

Well jeez, what would you call the Bears modern era then?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Manning didn't have a second ring until he was older then Rodgers is, and Brees doesnt have a second ring period.

Imagine putting Brees over Rodgers because 'titles' lmao wtf? XD
Maybe Rodgers should go to another team then? You like your guy. I get it. It's okay. You aren't going to change my mind though. It's okay.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
But...but... most playoff wins over the last decade in the nfc!

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
No. They didn't. Brady has 5 years on him and Brees has 4. Rivers has 1.

It's okay. You like your guy, I get it. Nothing wrong with that. He is good. Just not as good as Brady or Manning or Brees or Rivers

Brady starting since 01, Brees starting since 01, Manning starting since 98, Rivers since 06, Rodgers since 08. Do you even math bro? XD

If Rodgers isnt as good as those guys, how come had averages more passing TDs per game/att then all of them? Why did he make it to 300 and 400 passing TDs in less games/ attempts with less INTs and a higher passer rating?

Are you really trying to say that even though Rodgers is better at throwing TDs then all of those guys, while also being better at avoiding INTs, that somehow, those guys are better because they started significantly more seasons so far?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
But...but... most playoff wins over the last decade in the nfc!
With no titles to show for it except one lucky one. The guy can't get to the top of his class. He is simply on a tier below the greats.