Pole's offseason moves that triggered you

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've been consistent in saying this, but my criticism started with the coaching search.

We have the most electrifying, athletic, and potential filled QB that this franchise has ever had. A QB that would go #1 overall in this upcoming 2022 draft had he stayed in school.

All the coaches in the most recent AFC/NFC championship weekend were offensive minded coaches under 45.

Yet, upon coming in Poles wants full control of the coaching search and goes on to interview only 3 coaches, all over hill 50yr+ defensive minded head coaches.

Poles didn't even interview Daboll, Mike McDaniel, Josh McDaniel, Hackett, O'Connell etc.. Not to say any of those guys would sure fire turn out to be the right hire. But it was negligent to not even interview an offensive minded coach to develop Fields.

Not only that, but he only interviewed 3 candidates and that's it. To me that shows a lack of thoroughness and professionalism. GO through the process. Be patient. And find the best candidate. Me personally am not enthused with Eberflus considering he stood out more than 67 year old Jim Caldwell and Dan Quinn. It could work out, but it's the process that was a red flag to me.
McDermott is a defensive minded coach