Political Surveys

bri

Liked Posts:
For some unknown reason I get calls for this kind of stuff all the time. I just got one about a half hour ago that asked me all the usual questions. Do you have a favorable opinion of ________? If the election were today who would you vote for and that kind of stuff until it got to the last few questions. Then I was asked if I was a Cubs fan or a White Sox fan. I am really neither cause i don't like baseball, but if I had to pick it would be the Cubs so that is what I selected. Then it asked me who I thought should be the next manager of the Cubs and listed 8 people for me to choose from.

Is a person presumed to vote a certain way in an election depending on which baseball team they support?

Anybody else get one of these calls?

sth

Liked Posts:
Who did you choose Sandberg or Girardi? GIrardi is from Peoria so he is Illinois born and bred. Bob Brenly is a good choice. God I hope the Cubs aren't picking their next manager based on polling. But it would not surprise me at all.

bri

Liked Posts:
I selected 9. i don't know or I don't care. I only knew who 2 of them were, Brenley and Sandburg.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like a push-poll to see if the Cubs' or Sox' fans favor a particular political candidate with a couple of baseball questions to throw you off their original intent at the end. :lol:

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
And that is why you hang up on these stupid types of polls.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
National no-call list helps limit this type of bullshit. The ones that call anyway I ask to hold a minute and just put the phone down on the counter until I hear the line go dead. They never call back.