Positives

msadows

Liked Posts:
We made it into the playoffs, thanks to the cardinals sucking.

Mooney looks like a stud.

Kmet looks like a stud.

Monty looks like a stud.

Our interior looks set.

This will work wonders considering that we are looking to pick up a qb this year in the draft.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We made it into the playoffs, thanks to the cardinals sucking.

Mooney looks like a stud.

Kmet looks like a stud.

Monty looks like a stud.

Our interior looks set.

This will work wonders considering that we are looking to pick up a qb this year in the draft.

? ?️ ?

msadows

Liked Posts:
HOW DID PAGANO LOOK THOUGH @msadows ???

Also it's not "WE" as you are (thankfully) not any part of the organization.

I'm fairly certain not too many DC's would look good with their nose tackle, mlb, and 2 corners out against the best QB in the nfl.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol at calling Kmet a stud. So blinded by inept TE play the past few years. He looks like a normal, starting NFL TE. Not a stud. Not even close.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol at calling Kmet a stud. So blinded by inept TE play the past few years. He looks like a normal, starting NFL TE. Not a stud. Not even close.

Can you believe Mr. Wonderful is also telling posters to kill themselves after crying for months about being called a drunk and making up some fake sob story? LMAO!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're an asshole. Stop harassing me. I've told you multiple times. Go play some board games with HHM.

Hope you have a wonderful night and don't hurt yourself and others. If you need any psychological referrals, please let me know. You are amazingly unstable and should be in studies.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Can you believe Mr. Wonderful is also telling posters to kill themselves after crying for months about being called a drunk and making up some fake sob story? LMAO!

Because you're a piece of trash.

You won't stop following me into threads and harassing me. You're a terrible human being.

Once again, leave me the fuck alone. You're a god damn weirdo who gets off on other peoples misery.

msadows

Liked Posts:
HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT AND DONT HURT YOURSELF LOL

I'm perfectly fine. I want you to put me on ignore. Like now. You're fucking annoying and a piece of trash.

I'm tired of you coming into every thread I start and doing this shit.