Positives

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because you're a piece of trash.

You won't stop following me into threads and harassing me. You're a terrible human being.

Once again, leave me the fuck alone. You're a god damn weirdo who gets off on other peoples misery.

Why don't you go make more classy posts about "bitches" being raped you worthless piece of trash.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
I'm fairly certain not too many DC's would look good with their nose tackle, mlb, and 2 corners out against the best QB in the nfl.
If you still think he is a competent DC than you are as football stupid as everyone says. Which you kind of lay out plainly all over the place.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Grimson evidently got bullied as a kid or some shit because he can't stop leaving me alone. Every time he posts on the main board its when I post.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can you believe Mr. Wonderful is also telling posters to kill themselves after crying for months about being called a drunk and making up some fake sob story? LMAO!
WHAT? Im shocked the poster with the least self-awareness is doing that.

By far the worst poster on this board.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If you still think he is a competent DC than you are as football stupid as everyone says. Which you kind of lay out plainly all over the place.

I don't think he's exactly competent, but I don't think any DC in the league would make this defense good against aaron rodgers.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im a big fan of @msadows accusing everyone of being bullied, while also trying to bully while actually getting bullied LMAO

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
WHAT? Im shocked the poster with the least self-awareness is doing that.

By far the worst poster on this board.

Easily, he seems like he's about to snap so I'll ignore him for the rest of the night. However, I have documented his troubling posts just in case.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lot of potential.

Guess this is going to be anytimes new "thing" once mitch is off the team, nitpicking everything cole kmet does.
Totally my thing, hating everything a player does because i don't overrate them. You truly are a sensitive Special person.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Easily, he seems like he's about to snap so I'll ignore him for the rest of the night. However, I have documented his troubling posts just in case.
He’s had one too many bud ice 22 ounce cans cut him some slack