Positives

msadows

Liked Posts:
Dont forget yours truly.

I would rather you become a forum regular than those two pieces of trash.

You actually provide forum insight, they legit just go around acting like horrible human beings.

Good win, btw. It was expected tho.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He's got potential
I never said he didn't. I think he'll be a fine piece moving forward. You dont have a hole at that position with him. But in no way shape or form does he look like stud. again, i think OP is blinded by watching the Bears have no real TEs on the roster.

@msadows definitely married the first girl who ever gave him her #.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why the fuck do you care? Move on.

Whats wrong with you?
You're sick bro. Everyone should care about someone posting like that about violence against women. Don't you have a mother?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Love how every thread I make brings out the trolls on here.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I'm fairly certain not too many DC's would look good with their nose tackle, mlb, and 2 corners out against the best QB in the nfl.
How did Pagano looked last year with Goldman playing? Stop with the false narrative. He took a top 3 D and turned into a barely 10th last year and 15th this year!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe this little turd shouldn't have stalked remy for two years. Doesn't feel very nice when it happens back, does it?

msadows

Liked Posts:
I never said he didn't. I think he'll be a fine piece moving forward. You dont have a hole at that position with him. But in no way shape or form does he look like stud. again, i think OP is blinded by watching the Bears have no real TEs on the roster.

@msadows definitely married the first girl who ever gave him her #.

Very very few TE's look like stud's their first year.

Once again, go jerk off to pat mahomes.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why don't you go make more classy posts about "bitches" being raped you worthless piece of trash.

Complete coward move on his part today. Has he doubled down on Pagano yet?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Go jerk off to pat mahomes some more.
I would but my dick is still raw from watching Rodgers shit on the Bears again.

Go put me on ignore. Oh wait....this is your idea of ignoring someone. You're a stud at ignoring people LMAOOOOOO

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't you have class to attend on how to jerk off or something else weird you were talking about earlier?
What are you still doing here?...Didn't I tell you to go fuck yourself?

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Moped only threw 1 int? Rodgers was close but didn’t have a perfect passer rating?

msadows

Liked Posts:
How did Pagano looks last year with Goldman playing? Stop with the false narrative. He took a top 3 D and turned into a barely 10th last year and 15th this year!

The defense looked okay last year. TBH, yes, they weren't as good as the previous year, but they were much much better than this year.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Very very few TE's look like stud's their first year.

Once again, go jerk off to pat mahomes.
So are you doubling down and saying Kmet is some kind of rare, generational rookie stud TE or are you backpedaling and saying he isn't a stud?

Fucking idiot. L

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I thought Nagy or Lazer did about as good of a job keeping the ball from Rodgers as they could. They shortened the game by running the ball and throwing easy completions.

The problem was the Bears pass defense both in the secondary and pass rush was just pathetic. They dropped 3 interceptions and allowed way too many easy completions. The run defense was good but that never really matters against Green Bay anyway. They are going to beat you with Rodgers.

The game was closer than the score and they had a window there when it was 21-16 if they would have scored a TD to give them the lead. Obviously, Rodgers would have led a go ahead TD anyway but then the Bears would have had to score again for the win. That was the way it was setup. Problem though was the Bears although they were efficient on offense they couldn't manufacture the TDs in the redzone because the field gets smaller and then you need a good QB to make something happen which Mitch is not.