Positives

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Enjoy your vacation, homophobe. How many fumbles again?
did you watch the game today? he fumbled one out of bounds a few games ago and lost one against Indy that he got bailed out on....so there FUCKFACE....he has fumbled at least 3 times and lost one

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
We made it into the playoffs, thanks to the cardinals sucking.

Mooney looks like a stud.

Kmet looks like a stud.

Monty looks like a stud.

Our interior looks set.

This will work wonders considering that we are looking to pick up a qb this year in the draft.

I am not 100% sold on the interior as you are.

there were too many pressures up the middle for me to completely feel like it was solid throughout.

I don't think they suck, but the interior is average.

I would upgrade the tackles first and see how it goes with Daniels in there next year playing Right Guard, but I would for sure look to upgrade the middle if it didn't hold up next season.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
did you watch the game today? he fumbled one out of bounds a few games ago and lost one against Indy that he got bailed out on....so there FUCKFACE....he has fumbled at least 3 times and lost one

He has one official fumble according to NFL stats. Sorry you don't understand how stats work. Also, its okay for you to come out of the closet homophobe. We will be here to help you understand that its okay.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
He has one official fumble according to NFL stats. Sorry you don't understand how stats work. Also, its okay for you to come out of the closet homophobe. We will be here to help you understand that its okay.

moron, he put the ball on the ground, it's the 3rd time this year

gocbears

Liked Posts:
Once, my supervisor didn't like my truthful & accurate assessment of a situation, and said I should be more positive. It only took a moment for me to revise my statement, and I replied "I'm positive these people are F'd up, don't know what the hell they're doing, and I'm not sure they are capable of fixing their own shortcomings". Nagy - out the door. Mitch - career back up, out the door. Pagano (wasn't he supposed to be a DB Whisperer that could coach up/develop the secondary or something?) - out the door. Arob (wish he stepped up) disappeared - out the door, spend money elsewhere.
There really are some good things that are happening on the team, big changes need to be made, the Bears are still a long way from being competitive against good teams.
Anything can happen in the playoffs, Go Bears!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
How many fumbles has he had this year dipshit?
He has one in every game. Whether its ruled one or not, he still fumbles. Surely you have seen his butter fingers and thought "hold the damn ball man"

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He has one in every game. Whether its ruled one or not, he still fumbles. Surely you have seen his butter fingers and thought "hold the damn ball man"

Sorry bro. But if it doesnt count as a fumble in the stats, its not a fumble. And no, I haven't thought that.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Odd. That doesn't show up in statistics as a fumble. Probably because it isnt a fumble. This isn't hard.
he LOST THE FUCKING BALL and got bailed out from a forward progress call you room temperature IQ mouth breather

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
he LOST THE FUCKING BALL and got bailed out from a forward progress call you room temperature IQ mouth breather

So then he didn't lose the ball then? If the play was dead, then the ball is dead. Do you know how football works or are you still hiding in the closet?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
there are statistics fumbed lost or not lost....just because the other team didn't get to it doesn't mean you didn't put the ball on the ground, he has done it 4 x this year

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Sorry bro. But if it doesnt count as a fumble in the stats, its not a fumble. And no, I haven't thought that.
Well he has fumbled in many games and been saved by refs. Call them" almost fumbles."

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
So then he didn't lose the ball then? If the play was dead, then the ball is dead. Do you know how football works or are you still hiding in the closet?
the play wasn't dead at the time and they had to have a review about it....you have video evidence that he put the ball on the ground...true or false? He also did it tonight...and did it a couple times earlier in the year

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Well he has fumbled in many games and been saved by refs. Call them" almost fumbles."
not an almost fumble, he fumbled, and it didn't end up changing possession, but not because he didn't put the ball ON THE GROUND

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
not an almost fumble, he fumbled, and it didn't end up changing possession, but not because he didn't put the ball ON THE GROUND
He had 2 ruled no fumble because his ass was on the ground. I understand what a fumble is lol