Positives

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
not an almost fumble, he fumbled, and it didn't end up changing possession, but not because he didn't put the ball ON THE GROUND

So how is it a fumble if its not recorded as a fumble and it never changed possession? I'm truly baffled as to why its a fumble to you and not the NFL.

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
This shit is getting old, people snipping at each other. What are you 12?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So how is it a fumble if its not recorded as a fumble and it never changed possession? I'm truly baffled as to why its a fumble to you and not the NFL.

2 were overturned from ref challenges. his bum was on the floor already. My point stands. Kmet needs to wipe the baby oil off his hands

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
We made it into the playoffs, thanks to the cardinals sucking.

Mooney looks like a stud.

Kmet looks like a stud.

Monty looks like a stud.

Our interior looks set.

This will work wonders considering that we are looking to pick up a qb this year in the draft.

Only someone with as small of a brane as @msadows would think that Kmet is a stud and not a dud. I called it on Kmet back in November.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This shit is getting old, people snipping at each other. What are you 12?

Alcohol causes some people, especially idiot boomers, to act like they’re 12

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
We made it into the playoffs, thanks to the cardinals sucking.

Mooney looks like a stud.

Kmet looks like a stud.

Monty looks like a stud.

Our interior looks set.

This will work wonders considering that we are looking to pick up a qb this year in the draft.

BTW Arizona wasn’t “sucking”. They didn’t have their starting QB most of the game. Bears did and somehow still got blown out. Another genius take from you.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
My positive from the game: how nice it must be for a team to have such a great QB that it doesn’t matter what scheme will help him be the most comfortable. Maybe somewhere that QB is out there that the Bears may actually acquire.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe this little turd shouldn't have stalked remy for two years. Doesn't feel very nice when it happens back, does it?

Don't forget Bearmick and a handful of other posters.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
BTW Arizona wasn’t “sucking”. They didn’t have their starting QB most of the game. Bears did and somehow still got blown out. Another genius take from you.

how come their mighty starting QB only got them to a 8-7 record.. how come over-rated Murray lost to Detroit and a Niners team starting back ups in multiple Key spots ?

so yes AZ sucked

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Arizona's opponents haven't had their starting quarterbacks the last two weeks either. Didn't stop those teams from beating Arizona.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
I'm fairly certain not too many DC's would look good with their nose tackle, mlb, and 2 corners out against the best QB in the nfl.
At least, they let not cover linebackers receivers after faking blitzes... Worst scheme I've ever seen. Really.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
LOL @ CCS

the thread title is called "Positives"./

giphy.gif

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
This game showed that walking away from Hicks is an easy decision in the offseason. He’s clearly in decline. If there was a way to get out from underneath Mack’s contract, I’d do that in a heartbeat too. One of the most overrated players in the league unfortunately.