Post of the year:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
CCS: Pagano never blitzes
msadows: He can't blitz because our db's and lb's are trash outside of roquan and fuller
CCS: You're dumb

***Pagano blitzes, gives up a big play because danny T gets burnt***

CCS: OMG WHY PAGANO BLITZ

This post perfectly sums up your mental issues. I'm not sure why you don't understand leaving an ILB on a slot receiver with great speed is a good idea. Also it was basically a cover zero. Just stop already and admit defeat. People here would have a lot more respect for you if you did. Instead you come off of as a drunk, petulant little bitch that can't handle simply being wrong

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Honestly, if you have a problem with me anytime23, contact me in PM so we can meet up IRL. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and stop harassing me online in every single thread.

Is this an alt?

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
DT lined up in blitz, pulls and goes to cover the fastest player on the field. Who tf calls that? are you blaming Danny for this? I’m confused...

Exactly.

If you blitz Rodgers you can't do it with someone in the secondary, you gotta do it with a LB.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@msadows gonna need proof. You can't just type your thoughts and say "hey look what I posted" Your claim is baseless and you are also slandering posters at ccs. Do you really think ccs is against you? Is it you against the world? Ur not 2pac.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I got to stop making fun of posters with Down syndrome but @msadows makes it too easy