Post photos of hot Cubs fans

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
image002.jpg

That was the image that popped into my head when I saw the thread title to be honest.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
danica-2.jpg

CubsFansFan

Liked Posts:
I told her I was going to. She's sort of got low-self esteem so she was all, "noooo!" but not in a total serious way. I came up with the idea after seeing some of those Sox fans vs. Cubs fans memes that have gone around. I think she qualifies for the thread, even if I'm a bit biased since I know her. Bonus: She worked at Wrigley as an usher. Maybe you've been seated by her before... :)

Here are a couple more:

5.jpg

6.jpg

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've seen the pic on the bottom with the red shirt, for some reason I thought it was Sarah Spain but I guess I was mistaken. You can tell her that she is pretty and to try not to date douchebags :D

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
I've seen the pic on the bottom with the red shirt, for some reason I thought it was Sarah Spain but I guess I was mistaken. You can tell her that she is pretty and to try not to date douchebags :D

On Facebook right?

Sent from MR Phone

CubsFansFan

Liked Posts:

The two girls I posted above (half shirt / red shirt) aren't the same girl I posted in my first post. Thought that'd be obvious. I don't know either one of the girls in those pics.

The girl in the red's name is Jenn Sterger.

Here's another pic of a hot Cubs fan:

486749_507578422587023_848770831_n.jpg

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cubs fans are soooooooooooooooooooo hot, check out the Sox hot fan forum its sexy as fuck!

CubsFansFan

Liked Posts:
All from the webz:

hot-cubs-fan.jpg

sexy_chicago_cubs_0021.jpg

Top girl is a girl that used to have a non-nude website called zoeymodel and the bottom girl is a girl that has (or had?) a non-nude (but probably nude at this point to keep the money rollin' on) website called NextDoorNikki.

themoreyouknow.jpg