Postgame: Rose, Tyrus come up HUGE

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="227410" data-time="1398477815">
<div>

oh dear leddy..you gotta get those shots on net if you are going to pinch like that. fuuuuuuuuuck</p>

</p>

</p>

high risk high reward i understand but those huuuuuurt.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

He's the next Lidstrom.   We should trade Crow so we can keep him.    No one misses the net quite like him....</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">You can take Ryan Miller out of Buffalo, but you can't take Buffalo out of Ryan Miller.</span></p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If that isn't top 10 highlight reel goal of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, I don't know what is.    That will do Toews, that will do.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="227475" data-time="1398522565">
<div>

If that isn't top 10 highlight reel goal of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, I don't know what is.    That will do Toews, that will do.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Ya it got me pretty jacked up.</p>

</p>

I think the Seabrook hit "wake wakey'd" the Hawks.</p>

</p>

Watch out NHL.</p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="227450" data-time="1398487584">
<div>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE_oJkWm_ZQ</p>

</p>

couldnt have happened to a more frustrated player right now I am sure. Sorry but it makes me laugh only because I know Sharp will break out of this damn slump of his. Not as if he's not giving full effort. Much like Toews last year he's off to a rough start and nothings going in for him. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Why does Sharp get the 'he's just frustrated' treatment?

Guy makes 6.5mil this year (for those that dont like Crawfirds 6mil). Sharp only skates if he has the puck. He's been a turnover machine (same thing Versteeg gets called out to be benched for...but at least Steeg competes for 50/50 pucks)

Sharp had 2 chances to put away game 1 = choke. Kane gave him an empty net game 2 = choke. Even go back to game 7 vs Van = choke/shoots right into Luongo's crest. He's the biggest choker

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
because sharp has proven in the past that he can score in the playoffs. just not against the yotes or blues apparently. 33 in 92 games isnt horrible. hes just a streaky fucker as we all know. 10 last year in the playoffs isnt bad at all.  11 in the 2010 cup run not bad.</p>

</p>

</p>

other lwer on the team hasnt proven he can score in the playoffs yet. yah i keep pounding that point about saad becaise 1 goal in 29 playoff games is a horrible stat for someone with saads capabilities. yah i know he is young but fuck my life 1 in 29 is pretty laughable.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Can Sharp get the puck out of the zone vs Stl or Phx...or is that bad against those teams too?

You fucking Sharp apologist

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
sharp hasnt been good behing his own blueline since he stopped hitting bodies in 2009.</p>

</p>

</p>

i blame his wife and cosmo magazine covers for that shit.</p>

</p>

</p>

fucking saad lover</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
bring back the redline i always say.</p>

</p>

</p>

keep that prick toews from scoring ot goals. cheating fucker.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäväinen" data-cid="227498" data-time="1398544466">
<div>

Visors.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

what are you yammering on about now twat? visors have kept you from going blind for years. without them the spooch getting in your eyes would make you see less in hockey games than pmx.</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
full facemasks should be mandatory for all players, and goalies shouldn't be able to leave their crease to play the puck AT ALL!</p>

</p>

</p>

It's an overrated skill anyway</p>