Potential Breakout Star Deiondre' Hall at Safety

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's no doubt Hall has a ton of potential just look at his college stats "Defensive Player of the Year award with 82 tackles, 5.5 for loss, and three forced fumbles. He also returned two of his league-best six interceptions for touchdowns, giving him a school-record four "pick sixes" in his career." this kid will only get better under Vic Fangio and with a mentor like Quintin Demps.

"According to WGN's Adam Hoge, general manager Ryan Pace said the Bears have been talking to Hall about making the move to a safety. Hall played some safety in college."

Bears coaches seem excited but he has to stop tipping cows and getting tasered by cops. Hall is a small town Missouri kid that played in Iowa but don't hang out with Fudge Packers they'll only get you arrested.

image.jpg

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I think people get so enamored with new players they forget about the guys who were drafted last year. Hall was a small school prospect who faced a big adjustment. He has some skills.

I think Bullard is going to take a big leap forward as well.

lurker

Liked Posts:
I think people get so enamored with new players they forget about the guys who were drafted last year. Hall was a small school prospect who faced a big adjustment. He has some skills.

I think Bullard is going to take a big leap forward as well.

Wait, you mean the mid round db's from last year could still improve and become good players even though they didn't have a Jordan Howard type rookie year?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Hall, Bullard, Robertson-Harris, Bush, LeBlanc, Braverman, kwiatkoski, Grassu, Amos and White. All young guys that could really help improve this team if they develop...

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Hall. He stood out.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
i dont have a lot of high hopes....

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Hall, Bullard, Robertson-Harris, Bush, LeBlanc, Braverman, kwiatkoski, Grassu, Amos and White. All young guys that could really help improve this team if they develop...

I have high hopes for Hall, he was looking good in preseason, had a knack for getting his hand up at the right time even if he wasnt facing the ball. Kwiatkowski also had good moments and I look forward to his continued development. But a part of me is leaning on LeBlanc taking the biggest step this year. I think he is the one that ends up standing out from this crowd of growing players.

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:
I do not have a lot of hope for Hall at Safety.

No leadership skills and not a particularly physical. Safeties have to be some of the toughest sons of B's out on the field and I just do not believe an immature young man like Hall is up to the challenge of leading a backfield.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I will not be afraid to admit that, but having physical tools does not equate to on field performance. Hall is a back up and not a starter. If we imagine him as anything else, I feel we are doing him a disservice.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I'll tell you something about Robertson-Harris. As a season ticket holder, I had the opportunity to attend a practice at Halas Hall last year. I posted a thread about it but could not say much because I actually had to sign a non-disclosure agreement that pertained to the 2016 season. That kid might be raw but he catches your eye. He flies off the ball. He has incredible movement skills for a guy his size. He's 6' 7" and 270 pounds and is built like an Adonis. In the 11 on 11 reps that I saw, he would have sacked Hoyer twice if not for the Orange no contact jersey. It will be intriguing to see what a year of NFL coaching has done for him. He has the size and traits of a first round pass rusher.
Let's hope!

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one ever improves from their rookie seasons in the NFL. Never!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk