Pre-Combine Mock Offseason (Haul Cult Edition)

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why is it everyone that doesn't think CW is a unique talent also thinks he's worth so much more on trade than is realistic?

Blockbuster Commanders Pitch Sends 3 Picks to Bears for No. 1 Pick

Not included here is what I think is the max they could possibly get from WA. and higher than any of these links which I simply listed in the order they came up in a search. WA #1, one #2 and next years #1. That's already a ridiculously steep price for desperate team and more than I think they'd actually offer.

If the Bear trade the pick, I'd more expect that it will more like last year where the #2 team stays put and takes the 2nd QB.

Last edited:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Crazy contract for a safety #ctespn

Rest of the offseason was alright. Realistically I think one of the top fa rbs will be a bear this offseason

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Why is it everyone that doesn't think CW is a unique talent also thinks he's worth so much more on trade than is realistic?

Blockbuster Commanders Pitch Sends 3 Picks to Bears for No. 1 Pick

Not included here is what I think the max they could possibly get from WA. and higher than any of these links which I simply listed in the order they came up in a search. WA #1, one #2 and next years #1. That's already a ridiculously steep price for desperate team and more than I think they'd actually offer.
Caleb is a unique talent, I don't trust his mental toughness and don't care for his personality. I tell myself to be fair because he is young but Justin is much easier to like and I think people are unfair in their criticism.

With that said, I would be ecstatic with "only" getting a 2025 first and #36 this year. I would be equally ecstatic if it's Daron Payne and #36 as well. Either way the 2024 second rounder is mandatory, as for getting two second rounders, I was just going along with the simulator.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Caleb is a unique talent, I don't trust his mental toughness and don't care for his personality. I tell myself to be fair because he is young but Justin is much easier to like and I think people are unfair in their criticism.

With that said, I would be ecstatic with "only" getting a 2025 first and #36 this year. I would be equally ecstatic if it's Daron Payne and #36 as well. Either way the 2024 second rounder is mandatory, as for getting two second rounders, I was just going along with the simulator.
I still think it's steep but I threw it out there due to connecting the WA links to CW. I don't think hiring a certain OC will have them disregard all reason. Only most of it.:)

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Crazy contract for a safety #ctespn

Rest of the offseason was alright. Realistically I think one of the top fa rbs will be a bear this offseason
I mean spotrac put his market value at $18.4M, I added a million to sweeten the deal making him the highest paid safety in the league.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I still think it's steep but I threw it out there due to connecting the WA links to CW. I don't think hiring a certain OC will have them disregard all reason. Only most of it.:)
Caleb is a goldmine for them, if they want the Bears to give them a player this highly touted that will have everyone paying attention to them again... It's going to come at a cost, and they must supply a trade offer that makes the Bears look like winners no matter what happens with Caleb.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Caleb is a goldmine for them, if they want the Bears to give them a player this highly touted that will have everyone paying attention to them again... It's going to come at a cost, and they must supply a trade offer that makes the Bears look like winners no matter what happens with Caleb.
I agree and why I upped the links offers. I just think you went too far.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I mean spotrac put his market value at $18.4M, I added a million to sweeten the deal making him the highest paid safety in the league.
I get it. I just would hate dumping a big contract on a Fs

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Jaire is at 21 and Jaylon wants to reset the market. I'd be surprised if he took 18.5
If JJ is tagged, he won't have a choice....his pay will be either the average pay of the top 5 at his position or 120% of his previous season pay. Whichever is higher. I could be wrong, but I thing that's how it works.